- - - - -

Tamagotchi iD L (eng ver.) questions...

• Please log in to reply

Rigel_k

• rigel-k user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 14 May 2014 - 06:39 AM ( #1 )

Hi,

i'm new and there are a few things i cannot understand of my iD L, i've looked for answers in first 6-7 pages but had no luck.

1) I cannot find my character's name in any menu of tamagotchi, is it normal?!?

2) My character recently turned into a Lavulitchi...but she is red. I mean it. She isn't white as shown in character/growth charts. Where she should be white she is orange/red coloured. O_O

Edited by Rigel_k, 14 May 2014 - 06:40 AM.

Replies

Views

Started

14 May 2014

Last Post

26 Jun 2014

Flare.exe

• flareexe user photo

Posted 14 May 2014 - 06:57 AM ( #2 )

I think she's orange/red color because she need a bath. Go to the toilet icon and select the second option to get to the bath.

Not sure about your other question, though. Sorry.

Rigel_k

• rigel-k user photo

Posted 14 May 2014 - 07:43 AM ( #3 )

OMG! What a shame, she was dirty actually :) now she's back to normal. Anyone knows anything about characters name?

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 14 May 2014 - 08:35 AM ( #4 )

English iD L doesn't show  the character's names, because they would be too long to fit on the screen in English letters.

• XXKayaXX likes this

Rigel_k

• rigel-k user photo

Posted 23 May 2014 - 04:56 PM ( #5 )

Many thanks for the answers!!!!

My tamatomo are growing well...and since i'm having lots of fun with my iD L , i've bought a Tamagotchi P's on Amazon few seconds ago! :D :D

I chose the Melody Land Set !

What i'm looking for now is a sort of translation of P's instruction manual! Anybody can give me a hint?

*Hayden*

• hayden user photo

Posted 23 May 2014 - 09:05 PM ( #6 )

There is an English Patch for the P's which translates the screens and all, but to use it, you need to download it onto the Tamagotchi P's with some type of Infrared connection. Phones with Infrared will be better than a USB as they function better and are more easier and reliable. Anyway good luck ^_^

Rigel_k

• rigel-k user photo

Posted 24 May 2014 - 02:46 PM ( #7 )

Thank you Hyden!

I've already discovered the GREAT work done with the translation, that's why few days ago I bought an infrared USB dongle on ebay :)

Thanks to all guides and manual i practiced with iD L downloads, it's not so easy to get IrDA works between pc and tamagotchi but after a few tries i've succeded :P

So as soon as P's is delivered i'll change the firmware, anyway i was looking for the instructions beacuse there are a lot of things i still don't know about P's: personalities, shops, unlockable locations, secret characters etc...

I've found only the japanese manual...i' think i'll need my japanese friend to translate it....

Rigel_k

• rigel-k user photo

Posted 02 June 2014 - 08:53 AM ( #8 )

Something sad is happened :(

My english iD L has been stolen.

Yap. While i was @ work. I'm still crying and angry; I've tried to look for a new one but i had no luck even on ebay.

So i'm going to buy the classic japanese version and i was wondering, which is better: a classic iD L or the 15th Anniversary Version? What do you suggest?

derekq

• derekq user photo

Posted 26 June 2014 - 08:46 PM ( #9 )

Get the 15th one as has more hornable character but more girly more fun games and more fe a tures too