Photo
- - - - -

Tamagotchi P's Vs Tamagotchi Friends

• Please log in to reply

XxRabbitxX

• xxrabbitxx user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 14 May 2014 - 04:29 PM ( #1 )

Hello i was wondering if what i should get i had a tamagotchi id l and i have a tamagotchi color but im not sure if i should get the tamagotchi Friends or the tamagotchi P's so please help

Replies

Views

Started

14 May 2014

Last Post

22 Jun 2014

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 14 May 2014 - 08:15 PM ( #2 )

This question has been asked many times. P's is quite similar to the iD L but there are a lot of new features too. If you'd rather have grayscale for a change and a fairly basic Tamagotchi with the same characters as the P's, get the Tamagotchi Friends! I love mine :D

• XXKayaXX likes this

It`s Teri

• its-teri user photo

Posted 15 May 2014 - 12:40 AM ( #3 )

I personally don't know what the Tamagotchi Friends is like, as I don't own one, however, I do own a P's, and I think it's a pretty good tamagotchi, it didn't take long for me to figure out stuff and yeah. But like I said, I don't know what the Friends is like, so maybe I'm not the best person to be answering this.

furbitchi

• furbitchi user photo

Posted 15 May 2014 - 12:57 AM ( #4 )

Ha to consider the TF over the p's would be utter stupidity its like choosing the original ds over the 3ds xl if the original ds came out after the 3dsxl
  • SupahCow090, *Hayden* and Flare.exe like this

Flare.exe

• flareexe user photo

Posted 15 May 2014 - 07:03 AM ( #5 )

Ha to consider the TF over the p's would be utter stupidity its like choosing the original ds over the 3ds xl if the original ds came out after the 3dsxl

I was trying to think of a good analogy, but it looks like you beat me to it.

Anyways. The p's is a really great version. If you can get past the fact that it's in Japanese, I'd say get the P's. I don't own a friends yet, but I've heard semi-bad things about it.

I guess it depends on if you want a basic tamagotchi(Tamagotchi Friends), or a complex tamagotchi(Tamagotchi P's).
  • XXKayaXX likes this

PoisonMookie

• poisonmookie user photo

Posted 12 June 2014 - 05:01 AM ( #6 )

I have both and I definitely prefer my P's to my TFs. After having a colour version the TFs can get a bit mundane and boring, plus with the personality system they have getting the characters you want can be frustrating without two of them if you want the social characters. In general I think this version is a bit rubbish if you can't connect. So yeah, I'd say go with the p's.

derekq

• derekq user photo

Posted 13 June 2014 - 04:53 PM ( #7 )

The characters in Friends are in dreamschool but also characters from tamatown like mametchi, memetchi,kuchipatchi. It really only matters if you like the characters. But, over all the friends copied tamagotchi id l but without colour also thicker.

derekq

• derekq user photo

Posted 22 June 2014 - 12:15 PM ( #8 )

Please refer to the guides:

http://www.tamatalk....-tamagotchi-ps/

http://www.tamatalk....buying-an-id-l/