Tamagotchi P's Connection Menu Help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PoisonMookie

Reaction score
After choosing to send an item to another P there are two options, one takes you to choosing whether to send clothes, items etc. But when choosing the second option I can't select any further options so couldn't figure out what it was for.

Tried to find a guide to figure it out but none of them seem to go into that much detail, does anyone else know what its for?

This might be helpful: CLICK!
Thanks ichiro, I did see this a while ago but it doesn't go into the detail I need. I was wanting to know what the second option is after choosing send in the exchange items menu.

That post doesn't have that, you guys only go into detail about the 'play' menu.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I see, I'm not running my P's at the moment but from the top of my head, I could recall:

After choosing send; you have two options, Items on Hand (もちもの) and Items from Store.

Items on Hand means you'll send something that's on your inventory, while the second one allows you to send any downloadable item available in your stores (including wallpapers).

Hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back