- - - - -

Old Tamagotchi's remake

remake vintage connection color

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Anny Biondi

• anny-biondi user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 May 2014 - 04:10 AM ( #18 )

But is possible to hack a Tamagotchi and to edit its sprites so we can raise old characters?
I mean...people do the same with videogames, like making new characters (and stages) on Super Smash Bros Brawl.
C'mon, let's try it!I think that would be less difficult, I mean, Tamagotchi is a little toy, while videogames are "bigger".
I would love a customized version..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Mariogotchi >///<
  • painaputchi likes this

painaputchi

• painaputchi user photo

Posted 20 May 2014 - 09:55 AM ( #19 )

Ahah!! XD This is a thing I wouldn't have thougnt to!! Not Bad! ;)

But I believe the impossibility comes from the fact that hacking requires in some way "programming skills" and the possibility to install hacks on the "brain" of the game, that means connecting the memory of the game to a PC. Though it would be so good if it was possible!! :lol:

Edited by painaputchi, 20 May 2014 - 11:11 AM.

Jokus

• jokus user photo

Posted 21 May 2014 - 12:00 AM ( #20 )

I think we have a member here on tamatalk; Nataliems, who likes to mixture with the programming on various tamagotchis. There is also some guy on tamazone who does programming and stuff... Maybe someone should ask one of them?
  • Tamacass and painaputchi like this

painaputchi

• painaputchi user photo

Posted 21 May 2014 - 07:08 AM ( #21 )

Wow that's true!!! I'll go check better on TamaZone too, I've seen they actually did a patch and in some way you can put it on your tama! Anny, maybe your idea could make some dream come true ;)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: remake, vintage, connection, color