Photo

• Please log in to reply

PoisonMookie

• poisonmookie user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 18 May 2014 - 02:33 PM ( #1 )

This morning I was up early for work and decided to quickly fed my TMGC P's and send them to school, it must have been between 7am and 7.15am. On both of them when they got to the restaurant Kuchipatchi turned up and then they got a huge free meal which filled all 4 rice bowls!

Has this happened to anyone else? If it happens to me again I'll try to get a picture but this morning I was in a bit of a rush >.<

Replies

Views

Started

18 May 2014

Last Post

19 May 2014

Flare.exe

• flareexe user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 18 May 2014 - 02:53 PM ( #2 )

Happened on my P's, too. It's Kuchipatchi's official birthday today, so that's why you got a free meal. It will do this with other character's birthdays, too!

PoisonMookie

Posted 18 May 2014 - 02:55 PM ( #3 )

Ooo. I was wondering whether it was related to a birthday since my iD L was showing the decorations for one. That's awesome ^_^

• Flare.exe likes this

tama_ic

• tama-ic user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 19 May 2014 - 12:57 AM ( #4 )

Just happened to me yesterday too :), and it did show a Happy Birthday just before getting the free meal (I applied the firmware patch to have most stuff in English :))

• PoisonMookie likes this

PoisonMookie

Posted 19 May 2014 - 10:05 AM ( #5 )

Ah right, to be honest I was rushing so thought I might have missed something.

ichiro.malfoy

• ichiromalfoy user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 19 May 2014 - 06:31 PM ( #6 )

Character birthdays are done differently for the P's.

Every 7:30 AM, 12:30 PM and 3:30 PM there will be an envelope animation that says "What day is it today?" then it opens and reveals the name of the character who's having their birthday.

For every first visit to the Restaurant, you will get to meet the celebrant and get a free meal. Even if you didn't eat the meal on your first visit, it will no longer reappear when you visit the restaurant on subsequent visits, instead you will receive the regular menu.

• PoisonMookie and tama_ic like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: free meal, tamagotchi p, restaurant, morning, kuchipatchi