Recommended Color Tamagotchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BuddiLuvsYew

Reaction score
I'm not exactly a new Tamagotchi owner, but I have never had a color Tamagotchi.

I am currently running a Tama-go, and they have features similar to the TMGC+C. I am really enjoying my Tama-go, and thought it might be fun to purchase a Tamagotchi with a full color screen.

I don't know much about the full-color Tamagotchis, and was wondering which one is the most popular/has the best features. Some of the color Tamagotchis are a bit pricey and I don't want to invest a good little chunk of money in something that I won't use.

When it comes to Tamagotchi, I really enjoy simplicity and user-friendliness, as well as cute graphics (the V5 celeb graphics are my favorite).

Another concern:

The only Japanese Tamagotchis I own are Angelgotch and Chibi, which are extremely easy to use. Are Japanese Tamagotchi hard to use?

:chohimetchi: :wub: :chohimetchi:

A lot of people enjoy the Tamagotchi P's, including myself. It's the most recent Tamagotchi in Japan. It has a ton of features, and you can even add more games and items with add-ons called 'Pierces'. There are also several guides for it on this website, plus others.

Another neat color tama is the iD L. It's pretty similar to the P's, but it is missing a few features that the P's has.

Also, as mentioned before, understanding the menus is very easy, as there are a ton of english guides for the P's and iD L. There's even a patch for the P's, which allows you to run your P's in english (I'm not gonna get into downloads, though).

Japanese color Tamagotchis are a lot more complex than vintages so they take a bit of effort to understand.

The P's is confusing as heck at first. Even though it was my THIRD color Tamagotchi, trying to understand it fried my brain :p It has a lot of features, but you might find it a bit overwhelming...

I recommend the iD L. It's the cheapest color Tamagotchi as far as I'm aware, and has enough features without being mind-numbing like the P's. :) It has cute, familiar characters and even some features that can't be found on the P's, such as growing plants, and more characters and Tama Pets.

I'd recommend the P's, especially if you can sometimes be quite busy throughout the day due to work and school. Having the option to send my tamagotchi to school while I go to work has saved a lot of worrying on my end and dying on the tamagotchis end >.<.
I really don't think it was very difficult to understand if you sit down with a guide from the start up and just have a look about for a while, granted for the first few days you might find it a bit difficult but in the end you just sort of remember where to click. The only thing I found to be a bit complicated were the connection menus but if you only get one that won't really apply/ by the time you get another you'll probably be able to understand it better anyway.

Then again the iD L's are great too. They have a lot of downloads also so if you're planning on getting one of those I'd recommend getting a infra-red USB so you can change the games and items etc. :)

iD. they're easy and fun! i just got mine and didn't put it down for an hour, while with my v3, i put it down after 10 minutes. there's also the +color, which i heard is just like a connection but with color, but they can go for OUTRAGEOUS prices! also, the japanese is a snap. theres thousands of guides online (maybe hundreds) and i don't have a guide, and even i knew from the beginning!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys! The input was really helpful :)

I've done some research and I'm probably going to settle for an iD L or a P's! I'm kind of shallow, and the shell designs for the P's are so pretty, so I'm leaning towards a green P's right now.

i seen people on youtube is using tamagotchi p's and ID L because it's so many thing to do.And the good part is the pierce you can unlock in-pierce like games,stuff,food,accessories and more!

these are the color you can get.

and my sis have a ID L it's really good but it had missing content like flare.exe said.

and ID L had a japanese and english versions

i recommend to buy a amazon because it's more safer because i buy my tamagotchi p's there (if you want there to buy.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back