Tamagotchi ID L

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whats the best ID L color in your opinion?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bitbot

Reaction score
Hello guys! Im getting an ID L yay! (English) And would love to here about your reviews experiences with your ID L! Please also post in the poll here about colors! And does anyone know what batteries i need? I heard AAA. So yeah. Just post about your ID L and such!

You need two AAA batteries.

I think the best iD L color is yellow. Yellow is my favorite character and it looks like gold ;u;

But I have a purple one ;-; I don't like the purple iD L much...

I'd like another iD L sometime. Maybe an English one, preferably YELLOWWWW XD

Yellow is nice too! Looks like gold more then yellow. In my opinion. I get a purple one trough. My favorite color. And what do you reccomend normal batteries or rechargeble ones?

I've never used rechargable batteries for mine, but when I use normal batteries they die in a few weeks >.<

So maybe rechargable would be a good idea? I'm not sure whether they damage the toy somehow though..

Ok thanks! I found some regular AAA batteries unopened. I think i will use them. Is the ID L nice through?

Don't use rechargeable batteries, its bad for the ID L, it even says on the manual for it. Many people do it though, and nothing happens I guess, but I'm too afraid to do it just in case my ID L gets potentially damaged. Anyway, wish you the best of luck with your new ID L :3

Okay i use normal ones for now. According to the poll blue is the best color. Everybody thanks for helping! Anything else i need to know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back