What makes you feel special?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Kind of the opposite of the pet peeve topic... things you love rather than things you hate...'cause there needs to be more happiness in this world :)

I love it when people pay more for my art than I ask... like they pay 20 cents instead of 10 cents, 70 cents instead of 60 cents... but the best "tip" of all was when someone gave me 50 cents instead of 8 cents. Makes me so happy. I'm saving for a TMGC+C, you see... want one so much.

My soulmate makes me feel special and happy... love him very much <3 :wub:

I call him soulmate since "boyfriend" doesn't do it justice

And of course Tamagotchi makes me happiest of all... well, it's a tie with my soulmate I guess XD

Love Tamagotchi :wub: They've always been there for me

Sorry if I sound weird, I'm very sleep deprived.

What makes me feel special? #1 would have to be getting the best exam scores in my class at school. :p I'm worse than Rainbow Dash. Anything under 90% in science and I'm like "NOOOOOOOOO I AM A TERRIBLE PERSON I SUCK AT EVERYTHING :'( " and anything over 90% and I'm like "YAAAAAAY I AM SO AWESOME MY LIFE IS SO AWESOME :D "

#2 is spending time with my awesome friends! :D On Minecraft, TamaChat, and more recently I have real life friends too. My friends always make me smile, so far they have never failed to cheer me up. OK, now I'm starting to sound like Twilight Sparkle...

HOWEVER before you think I'm a horrible person, my friends make me more HAPPY than good grades. It's just grades make me feel special which was the question here. :)

hmmm...what makes me special?

Well, firstly, I am very sweet, loving, and caring. Even everyone at my school loves me, and my parents, even my best friend.

Secondly, I have a mind like a trap (not meaning to brag or anything), like I memorize things quickly. I know it's odd, but it's just the way I am.

Thirdly, I have Asperger's Syndrome and it impacts me kind of different than normal. I tend to obsess over things (e.x. Skrillex, Rayman, etc.), and sometimes it drives people crazy, and most tend to respect my feelings toward my interests.

Fourth and final, my disability makes me go into creative/idea-making mode. It's cool for me.

Well, now you know what makes me special. ^^

All are special, obviously--in the not-helpful sense that we are not all the same guy.

I had/have my talents, but that wasn't something I truly felt the need to gloat about. You know, generic stuff like being one of the brighter ones, getting perfect scores, studying and reading in free time and doing it better... Yeah, that kind of thing is the thing you tell kids they have no lives for.

It's not any special ability that make me feel special. Not any of my physical characteristics or even the way I look at things. Not accomplishments... It's not the good things I have (which probably doesn't include humility at this point, but whatever, lol).

What does make me feel a bit good about doing all I've done is the realization that I actually helped my friends, and the realization that they enjoy spending time with me. Some of that empty learning and achievements I'd accomplished helped me out enough that I could make them laugh. I've really gotten to know people. People feel they can have fun with me, and people feel they can ask me questions. Heck, some even look up to me. And still some do that other thing...

Ah. Well, I don't know. Maybe being a regular person, then; they have human relationships, right? Gotta love that altruism. There's nothing like leading an ordinary life.

My partner makes me feel happy and special all the time, I don't think there's ever a person who's made me feel so happy to be alive

My very limited amount of best friends (which is purposely limited) I always have a good time with them.

My future job plans make me feel very special and happy, mostly because it's what I want to do, and I'll fulfill my parent's dreams that they have for me. So it's a bit of a double wammy. I want to join the military so i can lead a life i'll be proud of, and my parents will be happy because i'm happy, and having a better income so i don't have to worry so much on how to pay bills. My parents always told me that they don't care about what I do, as long as I'm happy doing it, and am able to have a better life than they did. So i'd rate this as the most special thing on the list :wub:

Nothing. I'm not special. #truth

Well, that sounded a bit boring. So what I think makes me special is that I'm..different to my classmates in my school. :p Like Box said, I have/had my talents but they don't define me being special. (that's my opinion, anyways.)

Last edited by a moderator:
i like an unpopular character in the homestuck fandom equius zahhak, he just so- i...i can't put it into words yet a disney song helps me describe it XD

i dislike a popular homestuck character gamzee, he's just so...ugh...so gary stu-ish

Last edited by a moderator:
when people take note of how much i know, and my avoidance of mainstream things. i dont not like mainstream, i just like knowing there is a world beyond that.

-My Tamagotchis, they just make me feels special.

-You people on Tamatalk! For a year you have brightened my life immensely.

-Animals. I JUST LOVE THEM.

-My (small) group of friends. They are always there for me, and each one has a unique personality.

-Laughter and humor. Whenever I feel a lot of stress I laugh, and say to myself, "who needs that anyways?"

Tamagotchis have made me feel special :3

Happiest Story In The Universe brought me into this fandom and I hardly ever go into depression mode because of Tamas, and everyone here :D

- Completing a video game.

- Trying new foods, even if I end up not liking them.

- Watching any of my favorite shows or movies.

- Meeting the voice actors of my favorite characters.

- Putting my best effort into something.

- Playing with my dog or just watching him act silly.

- Finding a rare trading card

Hmm...

Well, I get reasonably good scores on most things--grades, standardized tests, blah blah blah.

But numbers don't excite me much.

What makes me feel special is what I see--when I look at one thing I see other things in my head, I imagine the perfect words to describe the moment.

If shackled to a mountain, I could stay there for hours on end just looking at the way the trees meet the ground, and the trees meet the sky, and the ground meets the sky.

Also I feel special when I expect better of--and for--myself. Which isn't a lot of the time, but when I do I feel as if I'm fulfilling Thoreau's call to live "by an infinite expectation of the dawn."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back