Photo
- - - - -

BEST Tamagotchi Experience

• Please log in to reply

BuddiLuvsYew

• buddiluvsyew user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 May 2014 - 08:59 PM ( #1 )

I thought it would be cool to share the best experiences we have had with a Tamagotchi  :blink: It can be about your favorite version, getting your favorite character, longest running Tama, etc!

I think the best Tamagotchi experience I've ever had was with my first Tamagotchi, which was a white V2. I was eleven years old and all my friends had Tamagotchis so we had a lot of fun connecting and marrying them to each other. The first character I ever got was a nasty Tarakotchi and I have literally hated that character ever since. She had a baby boy, whom I named Buddi, and I was determined to get a better character for that generation. I was super excited when he evolved into Mimitchi, and I created my silly username on Tamatalk in his honor (I think that's why I have this name, anyway). I ran that Tamagotchi for about 12 generations (or more) until I got a Version 3, and I have used it on and off for years.

I still have that Tamagotchi, but, unfortunately, I don't think I'll ever use it again  :( I have used it so much over the years that the buttons aren't very responsive and I'm afraid of breaking it. It will always be a part of my collection, though. Even if I get rid of all of my Tamagotchis one day I'm pretty sure I will always keep it because I had so much fun using it for 5 or 6 years. 

Replies

Views

Started

23 May 2014

Last Post

01 Jul 2014

violetvioletchi

• violetvioletchi user photo

Posted 24 May 2014 - 11:13 AM ( #2 )

Oooh I love this topic!

I would say my best experience was also with my first tamagotchi (Pink ice cream v3). It was a while ago so I don't remember exactly, but I remember one of my friends kind of started a tamagotchi trend at school by giving one to my other friend as a birthday present. Like a month later about 5 of my friends had them and we would connect them and play them all the time. I think I liked being able to share the experience with other people at school. :)

• BuddiLuvsYew and Itsumo-nana like this

Jokus

• jokus user photo

Posted 25 May 2014 - 05:26 AM ( #3 )

Haha, my first tamagotchi was also a pink ice cream v3!
This brings back good memories... I remember I was slightly dissappointed at the shell after waiting so long to get a tamagotchi - I was always more of a tomboy than a pink-loving girly girl, but my grandmother was the one who bought it for me and excpected me to like pink like most other girls my age. I never mentioned any dissapointmen though, as I still loved my one and only tamagotchi so much.
The best occasion was probably when my first ever character; Isali, evolved into adulthood. I remember it so clearly... I was walking towards the school doors at the end of a brake, a sunny autumn day in elementary school, playing with my tamagotchi, when suddenly she began to evolve. The over-excitement and joy as she evolved, and then just marveling at her new form... She was a Pyonkotchi, and I just couldn't take my eyes off her. I thought she looked like a mouse, and I decided she was the prettiest tama I'd ever seen.

Edited by Jokus, 25 May 2014 - 05:28 AM.

• BuddiLuvsYew likes this

BuddiLuvsYew

• buddiluvsyew user photo

Posted 26 May 2014 - 09:01 AM ( #4 )

It's funny how both of your best Tamagotchi experiences were with a pink icecream V3! Haha  :D

I remember when the V3 first came out that I was so excited for all of the new games and the TamaTown feature! I had some really good times with V3 as well  :wub:

magicboa

• magicboa user photo

Posted 02 June 2014 - 11:18 AM ( #5 )

I think my best experience was when my blue English iDL arrived in the mail.  I really treasure this Tama, and only play it once in a great while.  Now they are becoming scarce.

• BuddiLuvsYew likes this

adadrian

• adadrian user photo

Posted 27 June 2014 - 09:25 PM ( #6 )

It was 1996 got a blue v1 tamagotchi loved it everyone at school has one. And we all loved them and all talked and compared them.

Then they got banned from school so we had to keep them In our bags and play with them in secret! Haha loved it. Still got that tamagotchi today!

*Hayden*

• hayden user photo

Posted 27 June 2014 - 10:26 PM ( #7 )

When I randomly spent 10 minutes at the ID L stand in Myer, deciding if i wanted Yellow or Purple, ah, I took like 50 photos of it on my old phone, somewhere....

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 27 June 2014 - 10:47 PM ( #8 )

My best Tamagotchi experience was my 11th birthday, which was Tamagotchi-themed.

I made a homemade Mametchi shirt and wore it :D

I had a Mametchi cake... it looked horrible but I love it nonetheless!

I got a Mametchi watch and some other Tamagotchi stuff as presents, and I stayed up really late watching Tamagotchi: The Movie!

My three Tamagotchis wished me happy birthday and it made me feel so special :3

It was a great birthday and I cried with happiness :P

black candy

• black-candy user photo

Posted 01 July 2014 - 06:02 PM ( #9 )

All your stories make me feel nostalgic!  :D

My best tamagotchi experience was when i bought my first violet V2 and after a clear green V2. I love that period, Connection was very popular here in Italy! I have great moments on mimitchi.com, and here of course. I like to start my V2 sometimes (i have a clear pink now and one "chinese" V2 with stars), but sadly my last tama on the pink one died after 16th generation  :mellow:

Edited by black candy, 01 July 2014 - 06:05 PM.