Please Help! My tamagotchi is acting strange

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

derekq

Reaction score
Hi, TamaTalk!
I have a v5 that was bought in maybe 2007 or 2008 and I rested few days ago.
It all grew in to adults and 48 hours I went on a dating show and my Mametchi married.
Here is the problem, I married the Mametchi to Chantotchi and they had babies. I did this because I wanted a Mame-Family (pure family) The borned two Mimifuwatchis, everything is fine and then I checked the family type it said they were only SMART FAMILies, why? What went wrong?
Sooner, the tutorial said it should skip all other ages and grow to chamametchii and mmametchi but it turned in to a sakuramotchi and mousetchi and they are still smart family. What went wrong
Please advice.

Oh nothing went wrong. You needed your family to have a 100% family bond.

So, you were close, so good job :D
Hi there, thanks for your fast reply, sorry for my delayed response.

I was wondering if you could give me a turorial specific to pure families?

Whenever your family ask for Bonding moments make them play with the first option item.

If your Bond is at 80% before becoming adults, they'll evolve into the desired characters.

Whenever your family ask for Bonding moments make them play with the first option item.

If your Bond is at 80% before becoming adults, they'll evolve into the desired characters.
But is it 100% going to be Mametchi?

As long as they are trained with smart items and the bond get's to at least 80% before they become adults.

Then for the Mame-Family, raise your bond to 100% then have mametchi marry chantochi.

Hope i'm helping :)
Thanks a lot your very helful indeed :)

May I pelase ask you a question:

On the link you gave me I scrolled down to ' How to get a pure family'

It reads "A second gen can only be mantained by marrying the first born"

What will happen now, also my v5 is in a SMART FAMILY.

Last edited by a moderator:
To be honest i don't quite know what they meant either.

It's an old guide but it's pretty accurate, but it doesn't mean there isn't any mistakes. I'd just ignore it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back