What toilet icon does your JP Angel have?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What does the toilet icon on your Japanese Angelgotchi have?

• Butt with wings

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Rubber ducky

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Toilet Paper (?)

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Just curious. I've heard people say the rubber ducky is rarer but some people say the butt is rarer. I'm so confused XD

Also, I assume only English Angels have the toilet paper icon but I'm putting it on the poll just in case.

Mine has the butt with wings.

I wish mine had the rubber ducky. Sometimes I feel like buying another Angelgotchi just to have the different icon. Ducks are cuter to see than butts...

Toilet Paper because mine is English, not Japanese. Oh well, I just wanted to post here. XD

I have two Angelgotch and one has the butt with wings and the other has the rubber ducky! I don't think one is rarer than the other. I'm pretty sure Angelgotch were released in two waves, the first wave having icons similar to the P1/P2 and the second wave having icons specifically made for the Angelgotch (which would be the icons that had the butt with wings, bow and arrow, game star, etc.)

I voted butt with wings because the angel I am running currently has that icon, and I prefer it because I think it's funny/cute :wub:

I only have the winged butt kind, but I hope to have all three someday. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back