what is the best birthday present you received?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pighat09

Reaction score
asking because....TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!

my best was my 3DS! what's yours?

edit: i also got a drawing of N doing....uh.....cough WELL LETS MOVE ON and that was an AWESOMEE Gift!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Birthday! :)

Well, I can't choose between my 3DS and my Laptop, but I'll have to go with my 3DS.

A few days ago for my 13th birthday, I didn't actually GET these things at the time but my parents agreed to pay for them - tickets to the UK Minecraft Expo and the annual Minecraft Convention. (The tickets aren't on sale yet which is why I didn't actually receive them on the day)

My first Tamagotchi, a Version 4 that I got for my eighth birthday :D
All the other Tamagotchi presents I received on birthdays

And last of all, my laptop, which I got for my 14th birthday :D

Happy Birthday!

My most favorite birthday present has to be last year's, my storm trooper personalized built gaming PC by my boyfriend and 3D monitor <3

Happy birthday.

My best gift was an PS4 from this year. My 3DS from a few years ago was nice too.

I an't remember for sure, but as of my birthday this year it had to be an ocarina

I love musical instruments way more than I should

...Next I need Meloditchi's Violin :D

For my 14th birthday, the best gift I ever got was a custom-made Skrillex shirt. ^^ It fits me pretty good, and it's the greatest thing I ever got, next to my other gifts.

Pair of Diamond stud earrings (1 carat) this year from my husband. I always wanted them, and finally got them.

My first- ever tamagotchi; a pink v3 for my eighth birthday, probably made me the happiest...

My tamagotchi P's I got a 3 days ago for my birthday. Even though my birthday was like, 10 days before that.

I'm not sure, honestly. The past few birthdays, especially my 18th this year on May 24th, have been terrible. :[

I know, kind of depressing, but I guess the best would have to be getting to buy what ever I wanted for the day! <3

Probably my first kiss ever. :D It was very big deal back then!

I got this iPod that I'm using now for my 14th and that's my most used possession at the moment so maybe that...also I can remember my excitement when I got my first ever phone (11th) or my first Nintendo DS (9th) or my first tamagotchi (8th). I don't have a favourite overall though.

My laptop that my brother gave me when I was 14. It was previously used by him but god it made me super happy. Aaand three months later, my sister broke it and its too broken to be repaired now lmao.

Well, next on my list is a belated birthday present from my best friend, he gave me pokemon white

My laptop that my brother gave me when I was 14. It was previously used by him but god it made me super happy. Aaand three months later, my sister broke it and its too broken to be repaired now lmao.

Well, next on my list is a belated birthday present from my best friend, he gave me pokemon white
oh yeah i think i got pokemon white from a friend for my birthday. i mean, he gave it to me used, but i don't remember if it was for my birthday or not.

ok now i remember and YES HE DID.

What comes to mind first is a fantastically fuzzy sweatshirt that I got for my tenth birthday.

I wore that thing all the time. :lol:

So for my eighteenth birthday this year, I got to go to Anime Expo and meet some of my closest voice acting friends in real life.

e4bf6630-f1d1-45c4-a151-73ba1ad6d3a8_zpsf6aa75ad.jpg

Bro I love these idiots, they're my ohana. And getting to physically hug them was the greatest gift I could ever recieve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back