Weird facts about you

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Admit it, everybody has weird and random quirks :D Including you ;)

Personally, I laugh when I'm extremely upset and I cry when I see something cute. For example, the Lovelin pic I currently have as my avatar made me cry :p

I have a deformed nose oops. In other words, one nostril is bigger than the other but you can't really tell unless you stare at them lol >3>;

I'm going to be a regular participant in this thread. :p

Weird facts about me? Well, I always really want to do stuff I hate, for example I'm always like "PLZ CAN I GO SWIMMING" except I hate swimming.

Also, I cry when I REALLY REALLY REALLY DONT WANT TO CRY. Like, I'm trying to TALK and explain really important stuff, and then suddenly I start crying and everyone thinks I'm sad when I'm NOT. I just randomly cry. And what's really annoying is, I can't even SAY "I'm not sad and I don't know why I'm crying!"

And lastly, I hate it SO MUCH when people laugh "ironically/sarcastically/bitterly" or whatever it's called. I didn't put that in the pet peeve topic because it's not even a pet peeve. It's a huge problem. I get in a bad mood at the person for the rest of the day, and often end up crying because I'm just so annoyed. And I scream extremely loudly by instinct, without even wanting to. -_-

A few days ago, I observed something that kind of made me chuckle.

You know how sometimes one doesn't understand what is written, but reads it aloud and then fully understands?

The reverse is apparently possible, too (in cases other than ones in which someone pronounces a word incorrectly). I was listening to a conversation in not-my-first-language the other day and didn't quite get one sentence. I thought about how it would be written, and I got it. So clear

Last edited by a moderator:
weird facts about me.... well if something bad happens or if something sad is going really no matter what it is, I smile. I cant help it. i mean i do feel bad for what ever is going on, but sometimes i cant help it. its pretty much just a coping mechanism. XD.

i will probably have more in the future, but for now, thanks for making the topic! sayonara!

weird facts about me.... well if something bad happens or if something sad is going really no matter what it is, I smile. I cant help it. i mean i do feel bad for what ever is going on, but sometimes i cant help it. its pretty much just a coping mechanism. XD.

i will probably have more in the future, but for now, thanks for making the topic! sayonara!

MORE STUFF YAY. A weird thing about me is that I'm not scared of my parents. Like, at all. I literally don't even care what they think of me, or what they say. If they yelled in my face that they hate me and I'm a terrible failure I still wouldn't care. They used to be really good at making me feel terrible about myself, but now, "the fears that once controlled me can't get to me at all!"

Hm, well, let's see.

I get highly angry when I am worried.

I laugh when I get in trouble.

I cry all of a sudden for no reason at all. (my emotions are messed up)
Whenever I miss someone, I will listen to a song that reminds me of them over and over.
I can't play Minecraft or RuneScape without my boyfriend anymore because it isn't the same.

Sometimes I'll do things just to make myself sad. (weird, I know)

There is a song that reminds me of when my boyfriend and I got into a huge argument and I'll listen to that when I am scared he is mad at me because for some ODD reason it makes me feel better, I don't even know.
As stated before, my emotions are messed up and I never feel what I should.

I feel guilty for saying these, but... yeah.

I usually tend to get angry and take it out on friends when I don't really mean it. That's the biggest problem.

I also tend to have an attitude with my parents. I need to knock that off. xD

I'm really easily influenced by fictional characters. I'm completely immune to peer pressure or persuasion in real life, but when it comes to fiction, I'm constantly comparing my life to the lives of fictional characters, make big decisions based on what my favourite characters would do, and basically copying fictional characters. It's really annoying, because if I encounter a book/movie/whatever that contains a really awful character, I have to stop reading/watching it because the character will influence me. Ever read the Gone series by Michael Grant? Those books messed up my life for 2 years. But it can also be a good thing; I'm now able to study for 10 times longer without getting bored thanks to Twilight Sparkle, I won an award for massive improvement in sport because of Rainbow Dash, and I have all the MLP characters to thank for making my first real life friend in 3 years. Basically, if I read the right books and watch the right shows, I will be awesome. Yay :p

Um... Okay, so I space out and drift off into my thoughts a LOT. It can happen at any moment, and I kindof just forget the world around me when this happens. The result is a truly pathetic balance, and I can fall anywhere, anytime, literally.

Sometimes when I walk, I forget to lift one of my feet and therefore fall. I have fallen numerous times when lifting bags, because I forget to stand up in a way so that I compensate for their weight. I have fallen backwards into a wall after high-fiving a friend (it wasn't even hard).

I also get violent if people touch me when I sleep, like while they try to wake me in the mornings. Don't misunderstand me; I am NOT a violent person, only if someone touches me when I'm half-sleeping. I however wake really easily if someone is moving in the room where I sleep. This is also a strange thing, because I can sleep through fire alarms and lightning strikes, but if someone sneaks into my room I wake immideatly. Therefore people usually don't get as far as to touching me before I wake up, it only happens once in a while when I'm really, really tired. Once I kicked a friend in the stomach, and another one I punched in the face. Both while I still had my eyes closed, half sleeping...

I can imagine, if I get married some day, my husband will have a difficult time sharing bed with me... And we'll both carry bruises constantly; me from tripping and falling, and him from being kicked and punched by a half-conscious me during the nights... :p

This has to be the #1 weird fact about me. If I get really sad or worried or whatever, I can just turn off my feelings. So I don't feel ANYTHING. I just decide I don't want to feel anything for a while, and it happens. Then when the sad/worrying thing is over I "turn on" feelings again. It's weird, but it's useful. Especially when my parents yell at me, I can just sit there and be like "k then u hate me whatevz". :p

Also, I can make myself ill. If I don't like what's happening tomorrow, I decide I want to be ill. Then I have random unexplained symptoms such as getting a severe migraine then getting pins and needles in my entire body for no reason then vomiting (that actually happened not so long ago). I don't fake being ill, I actually have the symptoms and pain and temperature. Again, weird, but useful.

You probably think I'm crazy now :p well, me being crazy is old news.

I pronounce stuff weirdly o3o; I'm bad at speaking because I rarely do it lol.

I pronounce Japan as Zhapan,

I pronounce Ch as Sh, e.g. Chocolate as Shocolate

Something and anything as somethink and anythink,

I also don't know how to breathe when singing or talking. E.g. when I used to read stuff out loud I'd keep reading and reading the sentences until I nearly passed out from lack of oxygen XD And when I sing I just keep singing without taking any breaths and it ends up with me gasping for air XP

I have to eat all of one thing before I can start eating something else. Like, if I have a burger with fries I have to eat either all of the burger or all of the fries before I can start eating the other thing.

The sound of a vacuum cleaner running always makes me feel tired.

Not trying to sound gross or creepy, but I rather like the taste of my own blood...

I need to be alone sometimes. Like, if I can't be alone at all for a few days, I go CRAZY and it's HORRIBLE. I get mood swings, lose my appetite and I start acting really mean to everyone. I've only just realised this since I'm on a school trip in France and I haven't been alone for a while, I can't wait to get home so I can spend some time in my room doing whatever the dolfinz I want without people annoying me. I'm social and all, but I NEED some time alone.

Also, I need to play video games. I become EXTREMELY moody and irritable if I can't play video games for more than a day. YES I KNOW I HAVE AN UNHEALTHY ADDICTION BUT LIKE WHATEVER IM TOO LAZY TO GET RID OF IT LELZ. K I'm gonna go play video games now, time is running out :p

I think I may have a phobia of fish >_>

I mean, I'm fine with them and i'm not exactly SCARED of them (I have 2 of them as my pets)

It's like if one get's near me though, like if I'm swimming in a lake or whatnot, I get all jittery and frantic

I blame fifth grade science projects... oh the terror

Uhhh FISH NO

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back