Photo
- - - - -

Weird facts about you

• Please log in to reply

hamaimon

• hamaimon user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 17 June 2014 - 06:07 PM ( #21 )

I have an obsession with cute shaped and decorated boxes! I have many that I don't even use because there isn't anything to put inside them, but I still buy more. (/~\)
I buy things that I don't need/won't ever use with no regrets~
I tend to embarrass myself in front of band members I meet... :{

I'll think of more later~

Rainbow Dazz

• rainbow-dazz user photo

Posted 19 June 2014 - 03:17 AM ( #22 )

I do this weird thing with paper I can't even describe. Basically it creases and ruins the paper lelz :P so far I'm the only one who can do it, many people at school have tried but everyone has failed. I even spent a 40 minute citizenship lesson trying to teach my friend but she still can't do it. (We do random stuff every citizenship lesson. Citizenship is so boring lelz)

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 20 June 2014 - 08:13 AM ( #23 )

I'm keep involuntarily jerking and making random noises, mainly squeaks and whimpers. I sound like a sad puppy D; I try not to but as soon as I stop thinking about not making the sounds, SQUEAK! It only started happening a few days ago :L

I also feel nervous and jittery all the time lately <_<

Edited by Eternal Mametchi Fan, 20 June 2014 - 08:14 AM.

Awkwardo

• awkwardo user photo

Posted 20 June 2014 - 08:25 AM ( #24 )

Well, so my parents have this thing about how touch establishes familial bonds or whatever (a bit ironic since they're divorced), so they'll gently pat/touch me on the shoulder or back or something for no reason. I know they do it as kind of a comfort thing, but I can't stand being touched. Like, at all. Soooo, sometimes I flinch away or tell them that, and they get the wrong idea, like I just don't like them or I want to be "cool." But seriously, being touched just feels horribly creepy to me. :/

Also I have a thing for badly-worded warning labels. :P

x.//StoryTeller//.x

• xstorytellerx user photo

Posted 20 June 2014 - 11:37 AM ( #25 )

Okay so I have really bad ADHD and in order to stay focused on what I'm doing I have to hum or sing. Doing that also keeps me calm from anxiety. My friends hate it tho lol. Like I'll be in a Skype call with my buddies and I'll suddenly start subconsciously singing and my friend Rachel is like NO SINGING. NO. STOP. And I don't actually realize I'm singing until she points it out hah.

I actually have an accent. I may not be from the south but I definitely have a southern accent. I grew up listening to country music and my dad always talks with a southern accent and basically I was just surrounded by southern dialect growing up and it just stuck. People get confused when I say y'all and I have my accent and then I tell them I'm actually from California. I usually try to cover it up though but it slips out if I've been talking for a while and I forget to hide it.

Speaking of country music, I was literally singing about beer all the time when I was like two.

derekq

• derekq user photo

Posted 22 June 2014 - 11:40 AM ( #26 )

Great point you got there EMF.

Weird facts about me is: I cry when I see something cute. I yell at people when I am bored. Lolz 3. I dance when I am sad

Nazotchi25

• nazotchi25 user photo

Posted 22 June 2014 - 07:54 PM ( #27 )

I get rather tired while riding in a vehicle. whether it be car, plane, bus etc. :lol:

For some reason, no matter how awake i am, i quickly get drowsy and may pass out leaning on the window xD

My dreams can be odd. I think it's stress based, but i sometimes have dreams of committing murders. I wouldn't call it a nightmare, because I'm not scared from them. If anything, I think I enjoy it. :P

This isn't an every night thing. Just time-to-time like a nightmare :3

• Eternal Mametchi Fan, pighat09 and Rainbow Dazz like this

pighat09

• pighat09 user photo

Posted 22 June 2014 - 10:42 PM ( #28 )

i'm embarrassed with typing or writing a celebrity's name, a building structure, or anything popular or ANYTHING actually. it makes me feel weird and i can't describe it. of course my teachers made me do a report on a PERSON and i ran from the computer in embarrassment. it was terrible.

Rainbow Dazz

• rainbow-dazz user photo

Posted 27 June 2014 - 04:29 PM ( #29 )

This is really weird especially at my age of 13, but I always worry that because I'm a heteroromantic homosexual, nobody's ever going to want to be my boyfriend. I am certainly NOT looking for boyfriends yet but I still worry about it. I'm emotionally attracted to boys but physically attracted to girls, meaning boys will be like "OMFG U DONT FIND ME ATTRACTIVE IM DUMPING U". I don't know if any heterosexual boys/men will be able to tolerate a relationship with no physical stuff, and it's so weird that I worry about that even at my age. -_-

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo

Posted 30 June 2014 - 12:36 AM ( #30 )

I'm terrified of the dark because of entities, cockroaches, and nightmares. Most of the time, I can't sleep until dawn. :/

PurplePyonkotchi00!

• purplepyonkotchi00 user photo

Posted 30 June 2014 - 12:55 AM ( #31 )

I rarely ever get depressed (as in DEPRESSED depressed, not just sad)... most of the time I just lose emotion and can't think straight. It's like, I think of something to get my train of thought going, but then BAM it's gone in seconds. Then I can't remember what I was thinking about and try to think of something else... then the process repeats. Also I can't draw or write like this because nothing comes out right or whatever so I have a bunch of pent up emotions... which usually end up as a bunch of random, jolt-like twitches ._.

• Eternal Mametchi Fan likes this