What's your favourite movie?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainbow Dazz

Reaction score
SO MANY THREADS WE SHOULD ALREADY HAVE BUT DONT!! My favourite movie is Maleficent because it broke the basic law of the universe that movies cannot in any way influence my feelings. :p (yes you read that right, the fifth word in that sentence was NOT Frozen!) What's your favourite movie and why?

Happiest Story in the Universe because it's Tamagotchi, it has an amazing creative plot with the BEST animation I've ever seen in any cartoon, and got such deep and sad moments. Truly a beautiful movie :3

Happiest Story in the Universe because it's Tamagotchi, it has an amazing creative plot with the BEST animation I've ever seen in any cartoon, and got such deep and sad moments. Truly a beautiful movie :3
I want to see that movie, is there an English whateveritscalled anywhere? For free and available on the internet?

It's difficult to choose between two Studio Ghibli films.

Either "Spirited Away" or "My Neighbour Totoro".

I love both of them - although Whisper of the Heart also runs a close second (third?).

Copied from my profile:

- Wreck-It Ralph

- The Avengers
- The Dark Knight

- The Iron Giant

- Howl's Moving Castle
- How to Train Your Dragon
- The Secret of NIMH
- South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut
- Unico in the Island of Magic
- Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy's Big Picture Show

They're not in any particular order. I like them all pretty equally.

not my top favourite, but I enjoyed the Harry Potter film series overall - top fave's Deathly Hallows pt. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back