Tamagotchi baby toy... did they really exist?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
I remember when I first used the internet, a few years ago on a library computer, I was looking at Tamagotchi videos on YouTube and came across a video that was called something like "Tamagotchi Baby Toy" or a similar title. I watched the video. It was a person with a soft Mametchi toy and if I remember correctly, there might have been some sort of strap on the back for attaching to a stroller or a crib. The person squeezed the toy and it made lullaby music... I think Mametchi sang too... I only remember this vaguely but it was for sure a Mametchi toy that played music.

I've searched on YouTube and I can't find the video anymore... It's been on my mind after all these years so I thought I might as well make a topic about it.

I am not sure but I can keep an eye out. Reminds me of the Chamametchi with the screen. Chamametchi Friend (literally)

Is it anything like the ABC dog or Purple/Green dog from Fisher Price? (what I am thinking of your description?)

thats weird....... i wish the video was up so i could see it......

oh ya I saw that , it was some kind of plush toy, I don't remember

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back