For one day in my life. Chapter : 2 The twins birthday

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

clo6701

Reaction score
It was Thursday and the sky seemed like a mirror with the clouds breath on it. I drove all the way to Radeswood Street where the twins and my sister Sarah lived. As I stepped out of my SUV I looked at the old house it was beautiful, in its own right. It was owned by a " agent "or person who helped slaves in the underground railroad. I knocked on the door looked like a tree that has been there for so long it wouldn't move from its spot. "Hello Carmella!" Said a soft voice. It was my Sarah. Her hair was a light brown color and she wore a dark blue dress with spaghetti straps. She was tall and very sweet and shy.
"Hi Sarah" I said smiling "I'm sure the twins will be ecstatic to see you" She said and then began humming as we walked down the long hallway. The walls where a cream color while the carpet was a light grey. Photos of relatives decorated the walls. "Dominick please tell your sister Aunt Carmella is here" she said as she looked the small boy in the eye. "Now remember we act appropriately we are five now." She said sternly As he continued to play with his motorized train. I knew Dom was hard to deal with so and he had to learn but I stepped in. "Hey Dom!" I said looking at green eyes, "I have some presents for you" Dom really needed to learn by knowing his mom was boss but he did have ADHD so it was hard for him to pay attention. Soon he leap up from his blue table and walked down the hall to his sister's room. They hall was long but not that long it had 3 rooms 2 guest rooms and a bathroom There was a small kitchen and a living room. But before he got back to greet the next guest there was a knock at the door.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back