Tamagotchi Friends DEKATAMA

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
I went to the Polish Tamagotchi Friends page on FaceBook and here's the store "kiosk" mentioned in the instructions. You can bump your Tamagotchi Friends to it and get accessories :)

10305978_237716899750562_575265997470884304_n.jpg

The image is in Polish. It doesn't have much information, just "Download accessories to your Tamagotchi Friends device" and "Coming to your store" or something like that. I'm too lazy to type it all out in Google translate :p

The Tamagotchi Friends DekaTama is available in selected stores. Currently, this device has only been revealed on the Polish Bandai web site. Fans can bring their Tamagotchi Friends to their store and connect to the DekaTama by using the "special" option under the bump icon. The user can choose any accessory to send to their Tamagotchi device for free. Connecting to the DekaTama uses up bump hearts. Thus, users can obtain maximum five accessories per day.

(what I wrote on TamaWikia)

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool feature I wish they'd do this though with more than just gaining jewellery from it maybe a new game or something hmmm so sad I really love this deka style maybe Japan will adopt this with their next tama and have the ability to bump new clothes and accessories and items etc.

It would be the first time we in the usa would have a station-anything for tamas, I think. I would hope we get one. Or even, a home station/deka like for the colors. That would be so awsome. *excite*

Wow, that looks really good! I am getting really impressed with TF. It has really taken me higher. More is available with it. And now they've released this! No wonder I gave TF an overall feedback score of 120 (the best). This is quite an amazing idea. The uniquity is astounding.

But it actually looks like TF has more to it than could ever be imagined. This, along with several other features is certainly making TF A LOT MORE enjoyable than most Tamagotchis in my opinion.

It looks really cool actually lol Its like a giant egg XD Inwish you could do more than just jewelry like more games to download onto the Friends or even foods and items -_- Although I wish it had like a screen that you could interact and watch them do stuff there, because its just a big egg really lol Overall it looks sooo cool, but I doubt I'll ever use it here in Australia <_<

Oh, and do you think they can be bought, or are they like in-store ones like the Japanese ones?

Oh neat!

Probably won't be for sale until the stores decide to discard it. If so, either they'll trash it or Bandai will take it back. Or maybe the employees will take it, I don't know. I wonder if we'll get them in the USA.

So I was on Instagram searching up Tamagotchi and all that as usual lol, and I found images of the DekaTama!!! In Russia I presume XD :p

Coloured Icons!

5pZPTBx.png

DEKATAMA!!!

GAIRWUu.png

lol, anyway, I'll keep an eye out for more images XD ^_^

I found a little more information here!

You can translate the page into English if you use Google Chrome!

This is where the Polish Dekatamas will be located!

After taking a look at the screens of the colored icon - friends, I must say it is an improvement. The screen looks much brighter and easier to see, and the icons looks adorable :) . Now about the Dekatama...

It doesnt look as big as I thought it would be, but it does remind about the iD L station and stuff, I wonder what you get when you connect? :D

- TamaTamatchi

Yeah. It seems like an improvement indeed. I hope Bandai keeps on releasing Tamagotchis!

After taking a look at the screens of the colored icon - friends, I must say it is an improvement. The screen looks much brighter and easier to see, and the icons looks adorable :)

- TamaTamatchi
Good to hear. Seems like the screen is one of the major complaints about TF.

So it basically is just an accessories for the tama like tama deka for the uratama or entama forgot.... anyways it is like the p's big machine tama store?

Since I'm Polish I can as well tell you what the photo in the first post says.

"DEKATAMA
With the DEKATAMA device you can get accessories for your Tamagotchi Friends (jewellry).
Come to the shop with your Tamagotchi Friends!

Set your Tamagotchi Friends to download the jewellery:
1. Choose the BUMP icon
2. Choose the option "SPECIAL"
3. Approach your Tamagotchi Friends (back) do the Dekatama in the place where the "BUMP!" sticker is located. The jewellery will be transfered into your Tamagotchi Friends.

Remember!
You can connect your Tamagotchi Friends using the NFC only 5 times a day. The information about the amount of the BUMP HEARTS can be found under the clock."

THIS post here says the exact same thing. THIS only says that the dekatamas will be located in shops called SMYK (toystores, like Toys'R'Us).
Well, if I see one somewhere, I'll make a photo of it. Though it is surprising, since I cannot find Tamagotchi Friends in toystores and I have been searching recently.

EMF, the photo is not working. :<
Yeah, I'm sure they're just touch spots, like the ones that are going to be made for the TMGC4U.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back