Tamagotchi TamaTown Tama-Go's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MochaCat

Reaction score
Here you can talk about the TamaTown Tama-Go's.

:unsure:

Btw i was also wondering are the worth it because i want one and they are selling from 19.99 to 24.99 USD and i was just wondering :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the Tama-Go it's my favorite! I paid $8 for mine, you might be able to find some cheap. $20 is worth it I guess but you also need to buy figures! Tama-Gos are a LOT more fun and really really exciting with figures! :D They're pretty cheap on Amazon, too. Each figure has two games and either a shop with fun items or a restaurant!

Please wait for someone else to post. Please don't double/triple post as its topic bumping.

Many people enjoy the TamaGo, but some wouldn't recommend spending that much. Instead buying used because they are like new or in good condition still.

Ok thanks! i'll look for some used ones. also where did you get yours for 8$ Eternal Mametchi Fan?

I finally broke down and bought one, but wasn't impressed. I ran it for one generation, and pulled the batteries. I don't like the idea of having to buy more character toppers for other games, characters, etc. Besides, I can't find anything here (Arizona) for sale any more.

For some reason tama-go didn;t sell well and I went to somewhere so I couldn't buy it.

I have a tama-go and I think they are a lot of fun and worth it! It is a different kind of tamagotchi, unlike the ones with keychains :p .

If you have tamagotchi figures, they are a lot of fun! I think there are a total of 14 gotchi figures, so 14 x 2 = 28 games + 3 (2 from your tama and 1 from lite figure) = 31 GAMES FOR ONE TAMAGOTCHI!!!!!

Cool right? ;D

The Tama-go is a great tama that I've had fun with, although it's not my favorite. For black and white tamas; I'd suggest the V4 over it, although that's just my opinion. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back