Weird and random stuff that happened to you

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagirl1017

Reaction score
hey y'all!

when I was a little girl (around 5-8, or something like that, lol) I woke up and rub my eyes, but oe really REALLY hurt. I wend done stairs and my mum and dad look at me in horror.... it turns out I had a black eye. randomly. in the middle of the night!

anyways... enough about me... what weird and random stuff happened to you?

so

thanks so much for checking this out! love ya!!! :wub: sayonara!

I had my friend randomly pin my against the dumpster and tell me that if I were his age,I would be really hot. That guy is probably repeating the 8th grade, so AGH

I randomly fall off things.

Spell Check hates me.

I suddenly start laughing and I can't stop.

My horse stopping right in the middle of the course (show jumping). He did this himself; we were going all out to beat the (so far) best time.

I once nocked myself to the floor with my wardrobe door... :mellow:

I have a couple of friends that I know so well, I can sometimes tell what they're thinking. But once, it was just strange. Two friends were going to ask me a question, and when they said: "can we ask you something?", I immideately knew what it was, and without planning to, I said: "Yes, you wanna know about [exactly what they were going to ask me about], right?"... Then we just stared at each other, none knowing how exactly I had known that...

I found my friend in her classroom the first time ever I was at her school, having gone there alone and without having any instructions or ideas as of where to go. I just went up a random amount of stairs, chose a random corridor and passed a random amount of classrooms, until one suddenly "felt" right. I looked in through a window by the door, and saw her... Now that was really strange...

A few nights ago I went to sleep and I suddenly woke up because I felt someone's hands around my neck. I started panicking because I thought someone had broke in and was strangling me! D: I tried to get their hands off my neck but it just became tighter and tighter and it hurt so much UNTIL I realized it was my OWN hands o.o' I have no idea how I almost strangled myself in my sleep lol.

I can't eat or drink first thing in the morning or else I'll get really sick feeling. It's odd and kind of frustrating, but hey.

Ever since I went to a Native American festival, I can't sleep without a dream catcher in my room because of what they told me.

When my aunt lived in Japan, I messaged her about Japanese items, and I said "I would love some Japanese thongs!" She was very confused.

I can't eat or drink first thing in the morning or else I'll get really sick feeling. It's odd and kind of frustrating, but hey.

Ever since I went to a Native American festival, I can't sleep without a dream catcher in my room because of what they told me.

When my aunt lived in Japan, I messaged her about Japanese items, and I said "I would love some Japanese thongs!" She was very confused.
what did they say

I get the exact same feeling. I usually have to wait an hour or so before consuming anything.

Water is safe for me to drink first thing, but that's it.

So, I met this one guy online (omegle) about a year ago, and my best friend found out I was talking to him (recently) and she told me that she went to school with him... she wasn't lying.

Drew this with a group:

e370b7af81.jpg

Several years ago, a friend randomly just came right out of the blue and said, "I think there's something crawling around in my attic."

friend: I wonder what it is

me: and, what, you think want to go check it out?

friend: yeah, but I'm not going alone

would you come with me?

me: sure, I have nothing to live for anyway *is shot* let's go

Being the little kids we were, we fumbled around with the string attached to the ladder and awkwardly pulled it down. Clambering up, I notice some beams holding the roof up and thought to grab onto them for no particular reason. "Cool," I thought. "I might hold onto this in the highly unlikely event that the floor gives way."

In the next moment, the bare sheetrock underneath us gave way and we both had sore bottoms for a few days. Supervision, guys :p

0a2d40e694.jpg

My *coughs* buddy, TastyCitrus, created this:

1656128_546328975486574_168476661_n.jpg

I had my friend randomly pin my against the dumpster and tell me that if I were his age,I would be really hot. That guy is probably repeating the 8th grade, so AGH
NO... HE DID NOT! Y U NO TELL ME DIS? Anyways, one day when I was doue I suddenly decided that I would no longer wear dresses or do any girly things. I don't know why, but I still do it.

He did, and I told you!

Other things:

-I almost drown every time I try to swim, but I was in super deep water once and I was fine.

-I somehow hit a fly with a pencil

-I was riding a scooter when I was little and I flew into the cement wall/iron gate

-I fell asleep in my backyard a few times. Usually I get tangled in the golf net.

Last edited by a moderator:
me, my brother, and old friend were having a bonfire at my house. my mom took a pic on her phone with all of us in front of the fire, and there were these strange orbs in the background and a shadowy figure......

I get severe hallucinations a lot and I hear painful screaming, weird voices, and sinister-sounding laughing and I also see really terrifying monsters. :l I've learned that they're not real but nonetheless they creep me out and thus I have a severe phobia of the dark and I get panic attacks easily. -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
I get severe hallucinations a lot and I hear painful screaming, weird voices, and sinister-sounding laughing and I also see really terrifying monsters. :l I've learned that they're not real but nonetheless they creep me out and thus I have a severe phobia of the dark and I get panic attacks easily. -_-
thats sounds awesome and horrifying at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back