Photo

Best Answer   Eternal Mametchi Fan , 06 June 2014 - 09:32 AM   Go to the full post   

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

derekq

• derekq user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 05 June 2014 - 04:16 PM ( #1 )

Hello, TamaTalk.

First, I am not a new tamagotchi owner.

I just reseted my tamagotchi few weeks ago and came up with a few questions.

1. Is it possible to get a Large family from overfeeding? (Because Chamametchi (teen) and ONLY Mametchi is (adult) (Large families only occurs in adult stage as far as I know.)

2. By just looking at the characters, it is very hard to tell when will Mametchi be able to marry, so I was wondering when will he marry?

3. After the baby age, they skipped every growth progress and right to Chamametchi (teen) and Mametchi (adult). So, the question is: Will it still evolve?

4. I was just wondering if I can get a Mame family again, at least if I get 100% bonds and marry Mametchi to Chantotchi again. Is it possible, or I have to wait a few generations?

Thanks a lot tama-fans!!!

Replies

Views

Started

05 Jun 2014

Last Post

22 Jun 2014

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo

Posted 06 June 2014 - 09:32 AM ( #2 )     Best Answer  

In answer to your third question, Mametchi and Chamametchi do not evolve anymore.

In answer to your fourth question, you can get Mame Family on every generation if you want :D But I'm not quite sure about the other questions ^^;

derekq

• derekq user photo

Posted 22 June 2014 - 12:18 PM ( #3 )

Thanks a lot, EMF

Your helpful and

You rock!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pure family, mametchi, mame family, help