A few questions about my V5?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

derekq

Reaction score
Hello, TamaTalk.

First, I am not a new tamagotchi owner.

I just reseted my tamagotchi few weeks ago and came up with a few questions.

1. Is it possible to get a Large family from overfeeding? (Because Chamametchi (teen) and ONLY Mametchi is (adult) (Large families only occurs in adult stage as far as I know.)

2. By just looking at the characters, it is very hard to tell when will Mametchi be able to marry, so I was wondering when will he marry?

3. After the baby age, they skipped every growth progress and right to Chamametchi (teen) and Mametchi (adult). So, the question is: Will it still evolve?

4. I was just wondering if I can get a Mame family again, at least if I get 100% bonds and marry Mametchi to Chantotchi again. Is it possible, or I have to wait a few generations?

Thanks a lot tama-fans!!!

I can answer your last questions but I haven't run my Version 5 in a long time so I'm not 100% sure about the first two.

3. Mametchi and Chamametchi won't evolve again, if that's what you're asking. Thus, Chamametchi can never evolve into an adult and cannot marry.

4. Yep, you can get a Mame Family on every single generation if you want :p

Thanks, that helped. Thanks for helping me.

Waiting for the next 2 questions to be answered.

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back