Tama-Tomo PC?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

violetvioletchi

Reaction score
HI all,

I tried searching the forums and googling but I had trouble finding information on the Tamagotchi Tama-Tomo PC's. I read that there were three releases and I have watched a video of one of them being played. I was wondering whether anybody on here has one and whether you think they're worth it, and also what the difference is between the three? Does it connect to any tama's?

Thank you

That video you saw was probably mine :p UwasatchiSocks right?

They can't connect to any Tamagotchi. I don't think they're worth the usual price they sell for but I got mine for $30 and that was cheap.

That video you saw was probably mine :p UwasatchiSocks right?

They can't connect to any Tamagotchi. I don't think they're worth the usual price they sell for but I got mine for $30 and that was cheap.
Ooh yes indeed! Thanks for uploading! I saw one for $37 but it looks different from the one in your video, so I wasn't sure...does it have a lot of games?

The problem with mine is that I was sent the wrong one. I bought the Yumemitchi and Kiraritchi one on a Japanese site but I was sent the Miraitchi and Clulutchi one -_-

Anyway, yeah it has a lot of games but most of them are "educational" and quite boring e.g. spelling games ^^; However it can be quite useful for learning a little Japanese and it's fun :D

Ahh, I see. I have like zero knowledge of Japanese so I think I would probably get very confused/frustrated with one...maybe one day but until I figure out some basic hiragana or something I think it would be too hard. Thank you for your help! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back