Do you ever dream about video games?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicBlades

Reaction score
I often have dreams where I'm playing video games, often strange mashups of different games.

For example, last night I dreamt I was playing Super Mario 64 and I found the Violent Roach enemy from EarthBound. So I went to the Super Mario RPG item menu and "used" the Violent Roach, which unlocked a bonus game in the form of a Super Mario Kart track where I had to race as Mario against classic Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles in order to increase the completion percentage in Donkey Kong Country.

...I think I like video games too much.

Anyone else have weird dreams about video games or just gaming in general?

Every single dream I have is either set in Minecraft or revolves around people I know in Minecraft. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. And I also have dreams about Pokemon and Legend of Zelda because they look awesome and I want to play them SOOOO much but I CANT D:

Many that seem super real ._.

just like last week where I had a dream where I got a ps4 from my aunt as a birthday present then my mom was like you can't open it until night time then I opened it but didn't use it yet but I was planning on playing the game that came with it which was watch dogs

...then I woke up and tried to find the ps4 oNLY TO FIND OUT THAT IT WAS A DREAM ;-;

**cries in corner for 9 million years**

Many that seem super real ._.

just like last week where I had a dream where I got a ps4 from my aunt as a birthday present then my mom was like you can't open it until night time then I opened it but didn't use it yet but I was planning on playing the game that came with it which was watch dogs

...then I woke up and tried to find the ps4 oNLY TO FIND OUT THAT IT WAS A DREAM ;-;

**cries in corner for 9 million years**
Similar stuff happens to me....once I had a dream where my parents got me a 3DS and the games I REALLY REALLY REALLY want but can never have for my birthday and I was like "OMFG YAY THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH THIS IS AWESOMEEEEEE" then I woke up and prepared to face another boring day of no games except Minecraft. >_>

Last edited by a moderator:
It happened to me as well, many times :D Once I dreamed of being a Cerberus operative, laying waste to a town in an Atlas mech (in this case, I was dreaming of Mass Effect 3), then some times I dreamed of being in the world of Skyrim, fighting dragons alongside my trustworthy companions...and time ago (like 2 years ago or so) I was so much addicted to that life-stealing MMO called World of Warcraft that I dreamed many times of being in it, taking on the raid bosses I was currently trying when I was awake and playing... :D

Yeah, I like video games too much :D

I remember dreaming about playing on Animal Crossing Wild World - my character was on the town beach and I found a shell I'd never seen before - black coral. I was so excited. Then I woke up. I realised it was just a dream and also that I was clearly playing ACWW too much if I was dreaming about black coral on the beach :p

I've had MANY video game-themed dreams.

For example, I had a dream where the world was animal-crossing style, but at night, and I met Punchy there (my fave animal crossing villager). We got married, I KISSED him (I could feel his lips when I woke up wut) and we ran through a supermarket holding hands why was his fur so soft. I also had another dream like that only it was like ACNL, and I was married to Beau (another one of my favorite animal crossing villagers) and was trying to convince Punchy to come to my town while we were on a trip or something. Those 2 dreams are the main ones I remember from long ago lel

But just recently, I had a dream where Tamastar133, Tamacass and I were playing Super Smash Bros 4 (don't ask how we got the games). They were pwning me big time lel, but then Kurosantchi came in, took my controller and called me ugly... wat XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back