Jujie's Tama Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image_zps99ae847f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! In this log you'll be following the lives of my two tamas, Alexa and Kira. Alexa is a tamago and Kira is a v4.5. They were just born moments ago. They've been fed and played with. They also both got sick and pooped a lot.

imageproxy.php
image_zps99994d60.jpg

Okay so I'm gunna try this again. Kira woke me up at midnight last night. Turns out I set her time wrong. Alexa grew into a hoshitchi. Kira grew into... This.....

Sorry I don't know all the names could somebody please help me with that.

I'll update when something new happens.

Hey guys so schools almost over for me which means I get a report card gift. Do you guys think I should some accessories for the tamas I already have or a new tama? Please state your opinions in the comments! Thanks!

Also, if you have any ideas for this log, feel free to share them with me, too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys! I was wonderin'... When will Kira leave for school? She's aready in her third growth stage.

Does she have to have a certain skill level or somethin'? Your help is always appriciated! Thanks!

I brought Kira to school today. She was asleep in my locker until 8th period when we cleaned out our lockers. I showed her to a few friends.

Alexa evolved into a Makiko last night. I was so happy for her.

TTYL!

I'm sorry I haven't updated lately. I was just being lazy. So, recently, Kira has gotten a job at the bakery!

Also, I took the batteries out of my Tama- Go so I could start up my new v6! I named her Peach. She's a chamametchi right now. She is in a band called Outcasts that specialize in Latin music. The members are Peach (obviously), Elaine (an ichigotchi), and Jenny (a ringotchi). Peach sings karaoke, while Elaine and Jenny use headphones to make music (how does that work?).

I'll update when something new happens! ^_^

Heyoo! So I put my v4.5 on pause so I'd have more time for my v6.

Peach evolved into a Memetchi! Whoop whoop!

Her band mates evolved into a Maiditchi (Elaine) and a Mimitchi (Jenny). They have had two auditions already and botched both of them! :angry: Oh well...

See you guys next time! :D

Hey guys!

So I took the batteries out of my v4.5. I start her up again sometime soon!

So Peach and the gang finally aced their audition!

So far, they are in 4th place for Star rankings and has 164,230,513 fans! They now specialize in pop music.

I'll update when something new happens! Bye! :)

So, Peach has achieved her dream of becoming a music star. She made 1st place in star ranking, but now she's back in fourth, even after the celebration. Is that normal?

Anyway, Peach will turn seven tomorrow, which means she'll be elidgible for marriage! I'll sure miss my little angel, but I think she deserves a long, happy retirement on Tamagotchi Planet.

I also have been thinking about what to name her baby! Here are my choices:

Girl:

A. Nami

B. Robin

C. Jade

Boy:

A. Luffy

B. Zoro

C. Sanji

Which ones do you guys like?

Vote on your favorite boy and girl names in the comments!

Buh- bye! ^_^

Latest posts

Back