Tamagotchi LIFE shirts

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which shirt do you prefer?

• Tamagotchi Killer

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Life Was Easier...

Votes: 13 81.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
https://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/PopCulture/Girls/TeesTanks/GamerTeesTanks/Tamagotchi+Killer+Girls+T-Shirt-10120176.jsp

https://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Clearance/GirlsClearance/AllGirlsClearance/Tamagotchi+Life+Was+Easier+Girls+T-Shirt-10119976.jsp

I know most of you have already seen those but this is a discussion thread forTamagotchi Life clothing. Out of the current T-shirts, which one do you like better? I dislike both of them but the Tamagotchi Killer one is extremely offensive to me. I wish they'd release the T-shirts they had in the voting polls already.

The "Life was easier..." one is the least worst.

The "Tamagotchi killer" is pretty strange and unnice... :/ I guess it's supposed to seem edgy. B)

Because "Tamagotchi killer" and the poor Tamatchi on the T-shirt is sick. Who would want to kill Tamagotchis besides someone who hates them? ;-; Might as well wear a shirt that says "I love to kill my friends".

I like the 2nd one, except Hot Topic shirt quality is meh and super thin.

WARNING: In spoiler because it can damage your eyesight.

film_frame_03.jpg
Those outfits should be illegal. The weird black and white pattern hurt my eyes.

I like this shirt and hat.

TG_tshirt_set2_01.jpg

This shirt is okay too.

TG_tshirt_set2_03.jpg

I like this one because of Mametchi, but again, the black and white is too eye-burning and it has no sleeves D:<

girl_top_03.jpg

But other outfits...just no.

girl_bottom_02.jpg
girl_bottom_01.jpg
boy_bottom_02.jpg
TG_wintercoats_03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, classic trademark Hot Topic. It's a shame, I used to buy their fashion a lot for my gothic phase, but their stuff never lasted long. Sadly a waste of money. Plus I think they try too hard with their designs.

WARNING: In spoiler because it can damage your eyesight.
film_frame_03.jpg
Those outfits should be illegal. The weird black and white pattern hurt my eyes.

I like this shirt and hat.

TG_tshirt_set2_01.jpg

This shirt is okay too.

TG_tshirt_set2_03.jpg

I like this one because of Mametchi, but again, the black and white is too eye-burning and it has no sleeves D:<

girl_top_03.jpg

But other outfits...just no.

girl_bottom_02.jpg
girl_bottom_01.jpg
boy_bottom_02.jpg
TG_wintercoats_03.jpg
I can't think of anything bad enough to do to those "outfits". They're HORRIBLE. *frezez, burns and blows them up and throws the remains into the sun*

I like the "Life was easier" shirt. I think it's cute that they put a little poop next to Kuchipatchi. lol :lol:

Also, I want one of those "mametchi" black ear beanie/hat. :newmametchi: Looks pretty adorable. :3

Not sure about the other red plaid/black Tamagotchi clothes. <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back