What do you love about video games

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagirl1017

Reaction score
hey y'all!

what do you love about video games? wether it be Zelda, Mario , sonic, or a random pc game! is it a cute little fact, did you meet someone really cool because you played online or were looking around that games fandom? or did it teach you something about real life!

I would love to here what y'all have to say!

thank you so much for checking this out! :wub:

*Moved to Stuff We Play forum*

Last edited by a moderator:
What do I love about video games?

EVERYTHING.

I love the games themselves; I have no idea why I love them so much, but usually I avoid anything I don't understand, and video games are an exception so they must be pretty special. I love the people who play the games; sure, a lot of them are immature and annoying, but if you find the right people to play with it's awesome. I love the communities and friendships that are formed through multiplayer games.

Also, the people I've met through video games are amazing and have taught me so much about real life. My social success online inspired me to make friends in real life, which is going great; turns out I already had the social skills and all I needed was confidence. The person who is most special to me is someone I found on a video game - my crush (quotes from him are in my signature because they're WAY more inspirational than anything a celebrity can come up with).

In short...I LOVE VIDEO GAMES WAAAAAAAAAAY too much. If I could have 1 wish, it would be for my parents to accept my love of video games and let me buy more. Even 2 or 3 new video games would be AWESOME. I've waited 13 years for my 18th birthday, I can wait 5 more...maybe... :(

I've played various types of games over the years. Although some didn't really turn out very well, pretty much one or two, there are others that I really like to play. I just love the gameplay and the graphics. Multiplayer games, in my opinion, are better than playing a game alone because you can really have more fun instead of figuring how to do a certain level on your own or in general just doing anything on your own. They're great. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back