Buying used tamagotchis, what price should I offer?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

puzzledpanda

Reaction score
So I've been looking to buy some tamagotchis from people on kijiji. One person who contacted me has a V1, a V5 or V5.5 (I can't tell which one it is) and "a nano" which wasn't pictured.

The two pictured tamagotchis look to be in very good condition, no scratches to the paint or screen.

Anyway what price should I offer for the three? (V1, V5/V5.5 and an unknown nano pet?)

I usually value used connection Tamagotchi at $5 - $10 since that's how much I usually buy them for, but it seems most people sell 'em for $10 - $15.

V5.5 is a rarer than a V5, so maybe you could show a pic and I'd be able to tell which one it is :)

Version 1 is the most uncommon Connection as far as I've seen.

Not sure about the nano pet. It could be a "Tamagotchi Nano", which is a small Japanese Tamagotchi and is very, very simple to look after with basically no interesting features. These sell for about $20 new in package, probably cheaper if it's used.

Anything between 30 - 40 dollars is probably a good total price.

Cool, I've never seen that shell design but I'd assume it's a Version 5.5 since it's silvery and has movie cameras on it. Most V5.5 designs are shiny and/or have celebrity-themed pics on them. One of my V5.5s is purple with shiny golden crowns on it, and the other has Mametchi and Memetchi on a red carpet with shiny silver ^_^

So it's probably a V5.5 then? That's what I initially thought when I looked at it too, but I wasn't sure, so thanks. ^_^

I'll start offering at $30 and see what they say. :)

Not to point fingers but... If they are a flagged member on our Tbay, or Facebook Group... Certain members are trying to scam in both places under different names. (check join dates for here and facebook, or where ever) thats a good start. Follow your gut, mine says ask you to check... Even people have tried to impersonate me on facebook, so please try to check.

Last edited by a moderator:
EMF how did you get those prices, I always see tamas up to 45 dollars no matter what kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back