Favorite EDM (Electronic Dance Music) DJ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who's your favorite EDM DJ?

• Skrillex

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Deadmau5

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Zedd

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Noisia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flux Pavillion

• Pendulum

• Klaypex

• Bassnectar

• Blackmill

• Steve Aoki

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChamametchiandMametchi

Reaction score
I've been wondering what everyone's favorite EDM DJ is. From what I am seeing, in my opinion, Skrillex seems popular in the Dubstep category, while Deadmau5 is alongside those lines.

How about you? 'Cause I'm done blabbing about it. xD

I can't pick! I love a few, but each for different things... so it's impossible to choose just one ;-;

If I want crazy/intense sounds, Skrillex

If I want chill/driving music, Deadmau5

If I want fun/housy music, Aoki

I have several favorites, I'm not too sure they count as EDM DJ's exactly, but.. I'll mention them anyway! XD

*Avicii (My faveeeee.)

*Zedd (Which I voted for on this poll)

*Tiesto

*there are several others that for some reason I can't think of the names..

EDM is my fave.. I wanna go to EDCLV, Ultra, Tomorrow World, and all those

I have several favorites, I'm not too sure they count as EDM DJ's exactly, but.. I'll mention them anyway! XD

*Avicii (My faveeeee.)

*Zedd (Which I voted for on this poll)

*Tiesto

*there are several others that for some reason I can't think of the names..

EDM is my fave.. I wanna go to EDCLV, Ultra, Tomorrow World, and all those
lol, I think you mean Tomorrowland, not Tomorrow World, silly. XD I kinda like Avicii, but sadly I didn't add them...

That's definitely what I meant! xD I think my mind was wondering all over the place at like, 75849107548 mph. lolololol.

You guys know what would be really cool? If all of us EDM fans on Tamatalk went to the same festival and we somehow met.. that would be pretty awesome! (Random thoughts!)

My goal is to go to all the different festivals in the U.S, and to somehow (not sure how) personally meet my favorite DJs.

My goal...is to meet Skrillex. I have no idea why, but it's my biggest wish. I just want to meet him somewhere...somehow.

*sigh* Sadly, I am too young, and secondly, his concerts are completely expensive, too much for me to even know and think about.

It would be nice if my mum (I'm not from the UK, I just like saying "Mum". XD) were to actually talk to his manager (or some kind of guy who...*sigh* you know what I mean...) and make him come over for my 16th birthday (which will occur in 2016) and help me celebrate it by hanging out with me and playing music.

And yes, it would be delightful to meet each other at the same festival. It would be weird, but who cares? BFFs at a festival for DJs and music artists!

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoa! Skrillex and Zedd are neck and neck on the voting...2 votes for each, while the other DJs just sit there (take that, Deadmau5! XD) and get bored.

mine is teddyloid, who did a few of the songs for the psg soundtrack. next favorite is probably m1dy, imo the best speedcore artist.

mine is teddyloid, who did a few of the songs for the psg soundtrack. next favorite is probably m1dy, imo the best speedcore artist.
I have NO idea who those ones are. ._. I didn't really add them on the poll (it can't be edited anyways...)

Well, Zedd is in the lead! Sorry, Skrilly. DX

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back