If you could only use one Tamagotchi for the rest of your life...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Which version would you choose?
I'd choose Version 4! Even though it's not my favorite version, it was my first and it's really fun without being too overwhelming. I don't think I could ever get bored of it, especially because of the job feature ^_^

v2 as it's my favorite, it's a simple version, it has what were new characters and the vintage ones, and moreover diversity...the shop feature, pochitchi lol

ID L, because theres 30 characters and downloads for moaarr stuff...

but maybe my V4, jobs and games are the best :D

Yep - I vote for the V2 as well.

More characters to try for and extra features like the shop but not so needy that you can't get on with work / studies / real life whilst you are running it. (You could argue that the V3 offers similar things, but I don't like that ugly little antenna as much as the smooth oval shape of the original tama eggs shell).

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to go for the V5, because they aren't high-maintanence pets and don't require as much care as the other versions (V1, V2, V3, V4), plus you get to raise a family and make them have children in many generations to come.

Well, if I had to pick a connection, totally V2. Maybe a V4. But now that I think, Devilgotchis might get tiring, lol.

Mm, that's a tough one! Maybe the v4.5, although I might fall into the v2 group; it probably has my favourite set of characters and I really like the gameplay. I would also consider the tamasuku, but I believe the v2 wins in the end.

Tough choice between +C and Ocean, for me! I'd probably have to go with Ocean, as it's the only one I really miss after periods of time.

I say V2, the characters are my favorites and it's the perfect blend of features and simplicity. It's the only version I've never gotten completely bored with.

iD L because it just seems more entertaining out of the one's I've played so far

also you can get kikitchi as an adult lel

hmmm I mostly liked my v4.5 right now.

Though I am excited about my p's I won't know until I get it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back