Tamirvana - My Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
m8h5hg.jpg
Yes, I am painfully aware of the fact that I've started a million logs and tend to stop posting in them after two days but now that I have a little more free time, I'll try to remain as dedicated to this one as possible.

Tamirvana is just a random word I made up; a combination of Tama and Nirvana. Technically Nirvana is a Buddhism term but it can also mean any place or mental state of complete bliss and peace.

Not only will I be logging about the Tamagotchis I am running, I may also update about Tamagotchis I am waiting for in the mail and any other Tamagotchi-related stuff I feel like saying.

For now I am only running my two Tamagotchi Friends due to lack of batteries. I have a spare CR2032 battery and so I shall start up one of my Version 4s tomorrow. Most likely the translucent reddish one.

My red/pink gem Tamagotchi Friends currently has Mametchi. He is 15 years old. I love Mametchi a lot and so I've been keeping him for a lot longer then normal. I have 34 jewelry pieces.

On my white leopard Tamagotchi Friends, I have Memetchi. She is 11 years old. I plan on marrying her to Mametchi I guess. I hate the Mametchi x Memetchi pairing but at least it's not as bad as Mametchi x Lovelitchi. On this Tamagotchi Friends, I have 53 jewelry pieces. Only need six more.

I really like the dating animations on this version and the Tama-Go. It's the cutest thing in the world watching their first kiss and awkward face expressions. Anyway, here is a photo of Mametchi and Memetchi on a bump date, eating strawberries.

2e0irzd.jpg

Right after I took the photo, my camera's battery died. I can't find the charger. I've been looking everywhere... I really need to find it so I can have pictures for my log :/

In addition, I did a 5-minute doodle of Mametchi eating a strawberry, inspired by the above photo.

68zh1x.jpg

As for stuff I am waiting for, Rainbow Dazz is generously going to send me her pink 15th Anniversary iD L and light blue TMGC+C. I love her!! She's also sending me a Version 5, which I will in turn send to my friend ChamametchiandMametchi. RAINBOW DAZZ YOU LITERALLY SAVED MY LIFE! I know it sounds silly but I gave away some of my money to help a friend send a V5 to Chama but he couldn't send it after all and so I offered to buy Chama a V5 and I was so so so so so soooo miserable because I had been saving for a TMGC+C but now all my hard-earned money that took me a year of stress and effort to make was doomed and I kept having panic attacks / mental breakdowns and started to get suicidal but OMIGOSH DAZZ SAVED ME FROM THE BRINK OF HAVING DEPRESSIONNNNnnnn AGAIN!!!! Now I can spend my money on something else I want altogether! YAYAYAYrnoighgnuihtngruidjk

Sorry for the random fit XD

I'm also waiting for two Version 5s for myself, a Version 1, and some Tamagotchi books but it's been weeks >_> And a few Tamagotchi plush pouches :)

Oh, and I'll soon have a few handmade charms in the mail! Kurosantchi and Nanotchi charms from Ashashitchi, and Mametchi, Chohimetchi, and Chomametchi charms from oddsandendswithlove.

That is all for now. See you later.

Thanks TamaCass.

I didn't start up my Version 4 yet because I still haven't found my camera charger yet and I'm ticked off -_-

I did, however, marry my Tamagotchi Friends to eachother. They got boys. I wanted girls because I've already raised all the boys except Kuchipatchi. I wanted to try for HImespetchi. Oh well.

I'm looking after the two Aokumotchis now. They'll evolve into toddlers later.

I didn't draw anything today. I've been too miserable to draw very much lately.

I'm thinking of making another TamaTalk contest but nobody ever enters.

Anyway, that's all for now; I'll work on my Tamagotchi fan video game :)

You're first post was really good I want to read moarrr hope you get Himespetchi on your Tamagotchi friends soon :D but yeah enjoy your new Tamagotchis when they come :)

Thanks

Sorry for not posting in forever but I've been reallllllllllllllllllllly tired and ill and sad and having random mental breakdowns oops

My Tamagotchi Friends evolved into Cosmotchi and Maimaitchi, and then Righttchi and Tacttchi. When I got Tacttchi on my Red Friends, I got an accessory called Nature Ring or Nature Bracelet or Nature something. But when Righttchi evolved, I didn't get anything. I guess because I've already had Righttchi before on my White Friends but didn't have Tacttchi before on my Red Friends.

I noticed that like the Tamagotchi P's, there are two "hidden" hungry hearts. Meaning that you can only feed your character two more meals after the hunger hearts are full, and then they will refuse any more food.

I want to get something from Yahoo Japan but I can't decide! XD

Still haven't started my Version 4 or found my camera charger lol.

Sorry for the boring post. See you next time.

Back again! I finally, finally, FINALLY found my camera charger. Well, I didn't, but my mama let me borrow hers. :) I am currently only running my 15th Anniversary iD L and TMGC+C. I will start up a few connections tomorrow :D

First off, let's start with my pink 15th Anniversary iD L. Generation 1; male; toddler stage.

Ahirukutchi! Because his name means duck mouth, I'll nickname him Ducky. :)

I'm currently using the stationary-themed living room background! It looks so cool and only cost 1,000 Gotchi Points. I like it because it reminds me of mathematics, and mathematics reminds me of Mametchi. ;)

290q3o9.jpg

Now, here's my light blue Tamagotchi + Color. Generation 1; male; toddler stage.

Kuribotchi. Nicknamed him Kuraido, which is the name "Clyde" in Japanese pronunciation.

Sorry about the blurry photo.

2nv8jrq.jpg

It's quite hard to make money on the TMGC+C! I can't afford a different room theme, but to be honest I prefer the default room the most anyway. :p

I have an iD Station in my Yahoo Japan Warehouse! :D It was $8 + $15 fee.

See you again soon hopefully!

TMGC+C update! The weather was beautiful so I took a photo of Kuraido outside.

23m1qw0.jpg

He later evolved into Young Mametchi! Unfortunately it was bedtime by the time I took this photo, and so he's sleeping. I'll take a photo of him awake tomorrow.

167m5cj.jpg

He already has all except one of his Happy things! I've been buying lots of stuff so I can get lottery tickets, but I still haven't managed to obtain the Rainbow Watering Can. -_- I had to feed him lots and lots and lots and lots of tea and Popsicle sticks because the Happy things occur at random and they refused to appear until he weighed like 80 pounds from eating so many snacks. But luckily I managed to get his weight all the weight back down to 10 pounds.

3128j90.jpg

My 15th Anniversary iD L is doing well! Ducky evolved into Sunnytchi. Another sleeping photo :rolleyes:

2unv704.jpg

In my previous log entry, I forgot to mention I was running my Nano! Here it is. I have Kuchipatchi. And guess what...he's sleeping :p

34ph0k9.jpg

And here's the Version 4 I started up! (I don't really have her paused; I just did that so you could see Marutchi when she was asleep)

2ed5g6r.jpg

She's a girl; I named her Onara. Her training level is 4 and she weighs 11lb. She has 13 pencil skills, 22 sparkle skills, and 7 flower skills. We have 1,170 Gotchi points. We bought a wig, a pencil, and some beef.

I got my red and black English P2 today but I don't have any LR44 batteries to run it.

See you tomorrow!

Yey I love the Nano part ouo (question is that one of the 1,2,or 3 series design shell? oh and do you have any more Nano's) anyway I like how your log has photos ^_^
Uh I have no idea oops. Maybe Wave 1. I have a Wave 4 Nano but I lost it ;_;

Anyway here's a close-up of Kuraido!

256aee8.jpg

As you can see, I changed the room background but I don't like it ono I wish I didn't waste my Gotchi Points on it ugh

But at least I have the plant-growing potion, which is good :D That's how I got the Hapihapi tree on the first day.

Ducky evolved into Sunopotchi! I wasn't aiming for anyone in particular, but it's cool because Sunopotchi looks kinda like a duck I guess. More like a penguin though.

Apparently it's Kuromametchi's birthday today.

Ducky is wearing the ice cream cone hat, which is Sunopotchi's favorite thing to wear :D I have three of his happy symbols.

687e69.jpg

Onara evolved into Ringotchi. She has five training points now. She went to high school and I chose Ms Flower as the teacher. I hope to get Maidtchi! I like her a lot! Her skills are now 13, 27, and 7.

x1d6dv.jpg

Kuchipatchi is still on my Nano :)

See youuuuu

Still waiting for more logs

Eternal Mametchi Fan, update your log when you can :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Eternal Mametchi, your avatar is so cute :) great log too. I love TMGC+C, i have the same color.

Latest posts

Back