Mysterious Tamagotchi experiences

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Ever had something happen with your Tamagotchis that wasn't quite normal?

Here are mine.

• Once, I went to the shop and thought I brought all my Tamagotchis but I accidentally left my Version 4 at home! I was so sad, when I heard the sound of a Tamagotchi evolving. It was hard to explain but it sounded like it was coming from my mind. I looked at all my Tamagotchis but none of them had evolved. So I assumed it was my imagination, but I started hearing attention calls when the Tamagotchis I had didn't need attention, and eventually I heard the death beep... It kept going in my head until it finally stopped. When I came home, sure enough, my Version 4 was dead. I started a new egg and the checked the memory; yep, my Ichigotchi had evolved into Ponytchi.
  • Another time my Mama came home and told me she saw two Tamagotchis in the second-hand shop and asked me if I wanted them. She said she put them behind some books in the shop so nobody else would get them. She said one already had a battery in. I told her I wanted them (of course) and so two days later she bought them. She came home and said that they were right where she left them. She gave them to me and they were both Version 4s. I looked at the one that already had a battery in and it was Masktchi. I checked her stats... her hunger and happiness were completely full! She hadn't been paused and my mama has no idea how to use a Tamagotchi at all. How could a Tamagotchi last at least at least few days in the shop without losing any hunger or happiness at all? Nobody could have been looking after it in the shop, and anyway, in the time it took mama to get home (she was out for a few hours) the Masktchi should have lost at least ONE heart. Not only that, the Masktchi was called Chloe... and coincidence or not, my first Tamagotchi that died was a Masktchi called Chloe on a Version 4.

Has anything unusual like that happened to you?

a while ago i got a pink v1....

put batteries in it....

it started up......

AND IM PRETTY SURE THERES SOMETHING ELSE INSIDE!!!!!! :eek:

When I first got my used V5, and checked the family name, it started with S and was the rude name for poop, lolzers

Ever had something happen with your Tamagotchis that wasn't quite normal?

Here are mine.

• Once, I went to the shop and thought I brought all my Tamagotchis but I accidentally left my Version 4 at home! I was so sad, when I heard the sound of a Tamagotchi evolving. It was hard to explain but it sounded like it was coming from my mind. I looked at all my Tamagotchis but none of them had evolved. So I assumed it was my imagination, but I started hearing attention calls when the Tamagotchis I had didn't need attention, and eventually I heard the death beep... It kept going in my head until it finally stopped. When I came home, sure enough, my Version 4 was dead. I started a new egg and the checked the memory; yep, my Ichigotchi had evolved into Ponytchi.
  • Another time my Mama came home and told me she saw two Tamagotchis in the second-hand shop and asked me if I wanted them. She said she put them behind some books in the shop so nobody else would get them. She said one already had a battery in. I told her I wanted them (of course) and so two days later she bought them. She came home and said that they were right where she left them. She gave them to me and they were both Version 4s. I looked at the one that already had a battery in and it was Masktchi. I checked her stats... her hunger and happiness were completely full! She hadn't been paused and my mama has no idea how to use a Tamagotchi at all. How could a Tamagotchi last at least at least few days in the shop without losing any hunger or happiness at all? Nobody could have been looking after it in the shop, and anyway, in the time it took mama to get home (she was out for a few hours) the Masktchi should have lost at least ONE heart. Not only that, the Masktchi was called Chloe... and coincidence or not, my first Tamagotchi that died was a Masktchi called Chloe on a Version 4.

Has anything unusual like that happened to you?
That's SO COOL! I'm not trying to be mean or tease anything, but I seriously think you have a connection to tamagotchis!! It's kinda far-fetched, and sounded more logical in my head..... but still!! That's awesome!!

Um, this is kinda weird I guess, but once (like I've mentioned before) I threw up on my tamagotchi (don't ask) when I was seven, and I basically drowned it in water to get it off, and on the screen it had a picture of a battery with an X on it. After a few minutes, it was completely fine, and wasn't damaged at all. It still works! :D (That was a few years ago)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back