V3 that doesn't say "Connection" on it, just "Tamagotchi"?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

drewadrawing

Reaction score
Hi all! I'm new to this forum, but I've been a tama owner for over 8 years now, and after a hiatus I was looking to purchase some new tamagotchis (so I'm basically a newbie again). I found a listing on ebay, and 1 of the tamagotchis is V4.5, one is V2, and the one for sure is V3, and another looks like V3 but doesn't have the word "connection" on it? Here is the picture below, the pink one:

741924692_o.jpg

However, the shell design matches up with the one posted here: https://s1319.photobucket.com/user/LunarNightLights/media/tamagotchi-v3-images-2_zpsc4482fde.jpg.html

Anyone know what this might be?

Last edited by a moderator:
The North American shell designs usually have the words "Connection" printed under the word Tamagotchi, but other regions eg Europe and (I think) Australasia don't.

I'm from the UK and most of my V1-V5 were purchased in the UK - they almost all say "Tamagotchi" with no mention of the word connection beneath (which in the UK would be ConneXion anyway) :p

tamagotchi_connexion_v3_2.jpg

That tama you've found might be a European V3 (although the key chain is very North American in style - the European key chains are usually beaded chains as shown in this photo).

Perhaps it might even be a Japanese KeiTai... (but then the pixels should be red, not black I think)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure this is an American Tamagotchi, because it has the digital pet picture replacing the O and it has the American keychain.

So then it's not fake, it's probably just a different region? I'm from the U.S., so I'm always used to seeing the "Connection" there. :p

well ya just to say that different versions for example European and American oceania has different logo and shell designs.

Seems legit to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back