Tamagotchi P's Deco Pierce Questions (Tama Circus)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lotus19989

Reaction score
Hi everyone! i'm new to TamaTalk and I have a couple questions about my Tamagotchi P's. I just received my first Deco Pierce (more specifically the Tama Circus one) and have some questions about using it:

1) After attaching the Deco Pierce I noticed my background changed. Not the wallpaper of the Tamagotchi's house but the background behind the different icons. But now it has reverted back to the original background and I'm wondering if anybody knows how I can get the Circus one back?

2) I cannot for the life of me figure out how to play the new game that comes with the Circus Deco Pierce (the plate spinning one). Can anyone explain how to play this game?

3) To get the background to return (Question #1), I unattached my Deco Pierce and reattached it. I noticed when it wasn't attached that I could still access the games and items that are exclusive to the Deco Pierce. Is that normal? Would those features just go away when I plugged in a different Deco Pierce (I know you cannot have more than one Deco Pierce in play at one time).

I appreciate any help you can give me in regards to these three questions. Thanks so much!

1) It means that the device has detected that the Circus pierce has been taken out and the data "expired". You should plug back the pierce and re-link it for the Circus menu background to reappear.

2) It's easy, Mametchi will be juggling plates, when he pauses, watch where the plate is. If the plate is on the left, press B then A; opposite if on the right... however if "catch!" (キャッチ!) is displayed, only press the button where the plate is.

3) The data from the pierce will not be immediately deleted upon removal; the device will auto-check it every few hours and will expire approximately 24 hours after the pierce has been taken out. If you link a new pierce while there is a different data on the device, it will be overwritten.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back