For one day in my life. Chapter 4: "Zoodles" of fun. Part 2.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

clo6701

Reaction score
If you don't know what "Zoodles" means then your out of luck! That's basically what I learned today. Z is SO obsessed with this word! It's annoying. I asked what it means and Z smiled and said it can be a meaning for anything. Well that helped. I should be good at wrapping presents considering I work at a grocery store! I know, lame job.

Sarah walked into the room. This would be the PERFECT time to ask about Z. Just me and her. "Hey I hope you don't mind but I came in to wrap her presents I didn't mean to get any office papers mixed up." I said quickly. Sarah worked at home with website design. She's a workaholic. "It's fine." She said calmly. I was shocked. "Hey Sare?" I continued "Yeah?" "Sorry to seem rude but.. who is Z?" She looked at me for the longest time "umming" and "ahhing" Finally she said " To be honest I Don't know what to call her." She stared. "A family friend... Yeah let's go with that!" "Ok.. but why haven't I ever heard / seen her before? She told me it was her first time here when we where baking." "Cam. There's a lot if things." "Like what? Things you can't share with your sister?" "No.. I-ts just I can't tell you." "SO YOUR TELLING ME YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHY THIS STRANGE LADY IS MY NIECE AND NEPHEW'S HOUSE? " "CAM! STOP YELLING!" Then she lowered her voice realizing she was yelling. "Cam, I'm sorry but it's the kids birthday, could you try not to yell you might scare them. " I know she meant well but I wish she would stop telling me something I already know. "Look I'm sorry but I can't, As Soon as possible I'll tell you! PROMISE!" "Whatever. You always break them."

Authors note: LONG ON! ♡ Hope you love it! XXXCXXX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back