When I first joined TamaTalk, it was a lot more active than it is today. The activity is decreasing more and more!
Even a forum I'm on that usually has 3 active members on at a time is a lot more active than TamaTalk and it's saddening. I know there aren't a lot of members that log on these days but would could be nicer than a small but friendly close-knitted community?
If TamaTalk ever dies, I'd be sad forever and ever. This is the place I met all my friends, and my boyfriend, and it's the place where I gradually grew a brain in my head.
It's a wonderful site, the best Tamagotchi forum of them all. It costs a lot of money to run and hardly anyone is donating lately, as far as I've seen.
So what can we do to prevent TamaTalk from fading into oblivion?
- Post! There are plenty of topics that need your contributions so go on over to What's On Your Mind or a similar section and try posting in the topics there. Fun Stuff isn't the only section on the entire site
- Make topics! On other forums I'm on, people make topics about the slightest thing. So if you're wondering - What could be inside Mimitchi's hat? Which Tamagotchi girl wears the cutest dress? What would it be like if Tamagotchis were real? What if Kuchipatchi was yellow, Mametchi was orange, and Memetchi was green? There are endless ideas for topics you could make! Every topic encourages more activity on TamaTalk so try making a topic about whatever's on your mind, no matter how unimportant it seems!
- Donate! You can donate just $5 - $10 to TamaTalk and you can gain Angelgotchi membership with great benefits, including a massive inbox size! $5 - $10 might seem expensive to some people but try saving money just for TamaTalk and it will help a lot. Isn't it worth it saving this fantastic site?
- Invite people! Know a Tamagotchi-fan who's not on TamaTalk? Let them know about this cool site and all it has to offer and they'll surely want to join! Know a member off-site who hasn't been on TamaTalk lately? Send them an email or message reminding them they better check out TamaTalk once in a while!
- Suggestions! Know what might encourage more activity on TamaTalk? Let Admin know by making a topic in the suggestions forum.
TamaTalk members, please get back into gear and help make TamaTalk exciting just like it used to be!