Should I take the battery out of my P's?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TotallyTamagotchi

Reaction score
Hi! So today I was reading a topic about how someone's batteries in their P's exploded because they left them in there for a while without use. Then I thought about how I always keep one battery in my color tamas (so I only have to put in one battery so I can use the rest of the batteries for other tamagotchis). Should I take them out? :huh: Thanks!

Most people take the batteries out of any TMGC that they aren't going to be using for a while, it's always a good idea. You may get lucky and nothing will happen but more often than not with batteries left in the insides corrode even if they don't explode, and the corrosion can cause damage 'fatal' to the TMGC :)

Short answer: Yeah, it's probably a good idea too :D

Yeah, I would. I always take the batteries out of a Tamagotchi I'm not playing with.

Them time out if you do not plan to use it over a month. Like what Poison said, batteries are bad to human health if left unttended.

I've found people in Norway are so scared of leaving batteries in items they aren't using in fear of the damage they do, they even have special bins in electronic shops to put your old batteries in no one just throws them away in the normal bin... I think it's best to take them out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back