ButterflyKisses' Tamagotchi Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
TamagotchiLogo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello TamaTalk Friends!

Before I begin my log I would like to say hello to each and every one of you. I hope you enjoy my log and please feel free to comment. I personally enjoy writing my log more knowing that people are reading and enjoying it.

Well let's dive right in!

I'm currently running a vintage Tamagotchi P2 in the Cheetah Print design.

I'm starting my log a little late into this little guy's life as he is already an adult. He evolved into, Zuccitchi. For those of you that don't know, Zuccitchi is actually a unique character on the Tamagotchi P2 because they have the potential to evolve once more to a secret character. On the American P2 Zuccitchi evolves into Zatchi an alien.

So, I'm crossing my fingers I take perfect care of this little guy and meet Zatchi, but I'm afraid I might have already messed up because he evolved when I wasn't near him and found him with 2 or 3 dropped hunger hearts. So I'm not sure if these hearts dropped before or after he evolved. We'll see what happens!

Introducing... Mr. Max the Succitchi:

x248du.jpg

See you guys soon!

Collage%202014-06-13%2017_05_52.jpg

Mr. Max and I have been hanging out together for a few days and I've been observing him like a detective for any signs that he may evolve. Unfortunately, I didn't see any signs. He hasn't gotten sick and his discipline isn't full. So I'm pretty sure he will remain as is.

Good morning everyone and Happy Birthday TamaTalk!

I wanted to take a quick moment to update everyone before my Tamas wake up and my real life Tama (my 9 month old baby).

Last night I was browsing TZ and I found a thread about the Tama P's having an English patch. I literally spent a few hours looking at the creators YouTube videos, looking up all the info I could find about it and rummaging around looking for my infrared phone. I did manage to find my phone and as soon as it got a little bit of charge I immediately started the process of patching my Tama.

I have actually never played my Tama P, so it's pretty cool that right off the bat my first time around with it will be in English. I have a feeling the experience will be a lot better.

Anyway, I rambled a lot. Mr. Max was watching me intently last night while I was preparing everything for the patch and I feel like a terrible Tama mama because I neglected his happiness and he dropped three hearts. Poor Max. I'll make it up to you today.

Max, became a big brother last night to the cutest fuzzy little Tama! As soon as my Tama P egg hatched I was smitten. The baby stage was incredibly needy and I wish I could say I took perfect care of my little dude but I didn't. Due to hatching him so late we didn't get to spend much time together, as soon as he turned into a toddler he jumped into bed and called it a night.

Please meet my newest little companion, Shawn.

PhotoGrid_1402724251673.jpg

Surprise Surprise! Oh my goodness I had the best Tamagotchi surprise today. I had pretty much given up on the thought of getting Zatchi I had read online that you need to take perfect care of Zuccitchi in order to get the secret character and unfortunately or actually fortunately i took medium to bad care of Mr. Max. So when I was watching TB earlier tonight, i glanced at my tamagotchi to feed him and i was so pleasantly surprised to find Zatchi looking at me. So happy! I was about to tab him up tomorrow and focus on my Tamagotchi P's - Shawn. But I'll keep Max around for a little while longer.

Youtube Video of Shawn the Zatchi:

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Photos of Shawn!

PhotoGrid_1402814388420.jpg

Well today was disappointing. :(

I accidentally dropped my P2 and the case opened up and Max got scared and left (reset). Ugh, I wasn't ready for him to leave yet! I was actually thinking about keeping him around until he decided to leave naturally... not be scared off! Well that stinks.

Here is his a little snapshot of his life... from a little egg to a quirky and well disciplined Alien.

TamagotchiGen2-2.jpg

Now that Max left, I just have Shawn, my Knighttchi in shining armor, to keep me company.

What did y'all think about his Elton John glasses I bought him yesterday? lol

Edit to Post #6:

Oh no! I just noticed I called Max by the wrong name. Oops! The photos on post #6 were of Mr. Max the Zatchi!

Shawn is my Knighttchi. I bet he wasn't so happy about that.. no wonder he left at the first opportunity he could find...

So today was a little confusing for me. Shawn and I went to the park where this nice little guy came up to us and talked to Shawn... I didn't understand what he said exactly, but he offered a job to Shawn at the TamaDepa. Before I could even discuss things with him he accepted the offer and rushed off to the TamaDepa where he was a sales clerk and made $250 in commission! I'm a proud TamaMama, my little Knighttchi had his first little job. How sweet!

As to why Iam confused... I didn't know he could get a part time job by visiting the park. I thought it was going to be an option in the outdoors menu where games, Park, school, etc is.

PhotoGrid_1403119523389.jpg

Hi everyone,

Today i was searching through my Tamagotchis with the mission to find a tamagotchi to run... and i did! My yellow Oden-Kun really called out to me and i immediately pulled the tab. Download or Reset? Hmm.. let's see where I left off... Turns out that I was on my 6th Generation with a generous amount of money and items. Thank goodness i didn't reset!

Here is a quick generation overview - courtesy of my old log on TZ.

Ace.png

Photo updates:

PhotoGrid_1403314073297.jpg

PhotoGrid_1403328698137.jpg

Hi Everyone,

As you can tell, some days I don't have time to write an actual update and just provide pictures of what happened that day. They are in chronological order from left to right... so I hope you've been keeping up!

So, a little bit about my Oden-Kun. There are a couple Tamagotchis that hold a special spot in my heart, more so than the rest. I love all of them but the Tamagotchi Angel and the Oden-Kun are a little bit more special to me. The Tamagotchi Angel was my favorite Tamagotchi as a child... and I mean from 1997, i was around back then and got to enjoy these little creatures on their big debut. I still have my original Tamagotchi Angel which i plan to run after this generation of the Oden-Kun.

Back to the Oden-Kun, the Oden-Kun is the second tama that has an extra large spot in my heart because it was the first tama i really loved when I got back into them... circa 2006ish. I just find it to be so freaking adorable! They are little food creatures and oddly enough their food changes at each stage to reflect the type of food they are. So my little square Tofu guy (toddler) was eating tofu as his meal. It's a little odd and cannibalistic... but let's just go with it. lol.

The games are also pretty unique. The first two are food related and I actually find them to be a lot of fun. I like the flour scooping game the best (the second in the game option menu - photograph on Post #13). The first game in the list is a shish-ke-bob skewering game and the third is jump rope.

What else.... disciplining is adorable, when they are bad they get "flattened" and when they are good you pour oil or flour on them... i can't quite tell. I'll verify next time I have discipline him.

The only thing that does not make any sense, and I mentioned it in my TZ log a long time ago is the fact that genders don't mean anything in this tama. You can have a male character turn into the egg girl with the bow (as you can see on my Generation 2 and 4 on my chart - post #12). So, don't count on getting a certain character because of their gender.. it's not happening. lol. Also, I haven't quite figured out a growth pattern, and perhaps others haven't either because I haven't seen a growth chart. Maybe one day I'll actually chart my care in depth for multiple generations to see if I find any pattern.

That's about all I have time to write right now. I have to go take care of my real life little boy. He just woke up from his nap. :)

I'll see you guys later!

Earlier today, i talked a little bit about my Oden-Kun and didn't have the opportunity to talk about my new baby boy on the Tama P's. So it's only fair I tell you a little bit about him and about the Tama P's itself.

Let's see, first things first. The last generation, with Shawn, was my very first time running a P, so I'm still learning all the tricks and what not. My first impression, i think is the same with a lot of you fans, it's absolutely fantastic! There are so many options that I think are so fun and new! I absolutely love that they have daycare, part time jobs, and school... and i love the Paint option! I just wish there were more palettes to choose from, maybe a couple more masculine ones would be great. I've had two boys in a row and the only real boy palette is the red, white and blue. Also, very high praise to Mr. Blinky for his amazing English patch! I love it! Thank you so much Mr. Blinky!

Last generation I had a little boy tama that I named Shawn, this generation I have another little boy and I named him Gus. Anyone, have any thoughts about this? Sound familiar perhaps? I'm currently watch Psych (the TV show) on Netflix, so I decided to go with those names. :)

I'm very happy that I have different characters this time around, even though it's another boy. I even found a cool bedroom theme to accommodate Gus! As a toddler, Gus was a little turtle and now he's a snail! So cute! I think the aquatic background is very fitting (if he was a sea turtle and sea snail... which let's pretend that he is)!

Here are some photos from today:

PhotoGrid_1403481219596.jpg

PhotoGrid_1403479248329.jpg

PhotoGrid_1403505757305.jpg

I'm a little disappointed with the evolution of my Oden-Kun. I absolutely love the character... she's adorable (He?). But, it's exactly the same growth as my second Generation 2... boo. Anyway, my little Oden-kun went to school today for the first time and wrote me a little note. How cute! Can anyone translate it?

PhotoGrid_1403588708559.jpg

PhotoGrid_1403588945123.jpg

I am however, very pleased with Gus! He's so cute! I hired the construction company to redo our living room again.. he felt that the aquatic theme was "old news" and too baby-ish and wanted something new and fresh. So, I obliged, since he's very much into the stars and the night sky it was an easy decision. We hired the contractor to make a planetarium out of his livingroom and it came out fabulously! Take a look. :)

PhotoGrid_1403589229409.jpg

Tabbed my Oden-Kun for now, I'd like to start up another pet tomorrow.

PhotoGrid_1403847741628.jpg

Hmmm... seems like I'm missing a photo from this generation, His Teen self was the little snail.

PhotoGrid_1403840434592.jpg

PhotoGrid_1404022726546.jpg

Latest posts

Back