Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What features are you looking forward to?

• New Mega Evolutions!

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • New Formes!

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • A New Story!

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Nothing, really.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosaria

Reaction score
Hey everyone. As you may know, two new Pokémon games were announced back in May for the 3DS, and will launch on November 21st. They are sequels to Ruby and Sapphire and feature New Mega Evolutions, New formes of Groudon and Kyogre, a new story, and new protagonists, plus more that hasn't been announced yet!

So, what features are you most excited for? Will be you getting Omega Ruby, or Alpha Sapphire?

Feel free to talk about anything related to the new games in this topic!

I think I'll get Omega Ruby and my 19-year old sister will get Alpha Sapphire. I chose all three! I'm excited for everything!

I'll eventually get both versions to help me complete the Pokédex, but Alpha Sapphire will probably be my "main" game. Not only do I like the color blue over red, but AS has pirates! Gen III is the only generation I've never played much so I'm looking forward to these games a lot since everything in them will feel brand new to me.

I want A. Sapphire. I started with it before and yet again, I will. Transfer all the pokes back into X. Lol. With the stones. I am thinking the stones will work backwords.

Come to find out, both Ruby and Sapphire both need batteries. *face smack* I had to make a hard choice transferring to Diamond of the pokes that weren't on Diamond already. Xc I should do that...

The first Pokemon game I played was Emerald (also it's my favorite Pokemon game and Emerald is my birthstone lel) so I am extremely excited for this!

I guess it will make up for my lost stolen Pokemon X... if only they remade Emerald pfft that's not going to happen

So pumped yoooooo

I'm excited for the Hoenn world to be rendered in the X/Y style, not a new story, new megas, or new formes, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back