Tamastar summer log :D!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamastar133

Reaction score
Hi! and welcome to Tamastar's Summer log yay!

*Remember those horrible logs from before yeah this will only be a summer log so it will probably only last 2 months maybe even 3 idk. July I will be getting Tamagotchi Friends so they will for sure feature in the log! shall I start? okay :D *

WHY HELLO RANDOM PERSON for now I will be running in my amazing or not Pink and white Music Star yay!

A Hidotchi as appeared :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi: and is pretty much 0 years old so she has been pretty AMAZING jk she's really boring maybe stupid oops

Her main instrument that she uses is a piano her toy is a stuffed panda yay!

She somehow into rock and roll wait what and playing a piano now i'm more confused what!?

Did I ever say her name? no? oh her name is Aoi such a lovely name if you know I bet XXKayaXX knows

well maybe I should say how I randomly found a battery lel

*FLASH BACK*

There I was at home bothering my mom for a battery she told me there was one in the drawer and I found one. THE END

*FLASH BACK OVER*

NOW LITTLE AOI SHALL TALK YAY!

:hitodetchi: -Or maybe not wait I was never here yay!

Okay I was but not sure what to say um Hi I am that amazing lovely star :D okay then bye

wait why bye?

I don't know I want to be a Chamametchi when I am a teen :D bye

are you gonna talk more?

no :D bye

Okay then anyway TamaTalkers see ya tomorrow but enjoy this bonus little picture I did on paint :3

Bye!

317i0w5.jpg

Hi and hooray for the 2nd post and almost didn't post here for today oops

You see Aoi is still the same wow change into a teen! Onegai?

I will but tomorrow and shall be Super Chama Girl!

Um Chamametchi right?

Neh Super Chama Girl loves to make-up like Coffertchi!

Oh okay then wow look it the time it's late D:

If it's late then my bedtime should be- ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Uh okay then let's end off today's post with this image in the spoiler

2v2xk0i.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAMATALK!

Today is a very special day it's TamaTalk's Birthday the 10th one I was able to see the 9th birthday of TamaTalk last year YAY anyway logging time!~

Aoi didn't become a Teen and is still 0 years old oops hopefully tomorrow she'll be a teen ouo'

Today like always the mailman gave us a gift from Gotchi King with was Points yay because I used up most of them to get food for Aoi when she was a Teen since Teens refuse to eat baby food also it didn't fill up the hungry hearts. Oh yeah I'm writing with bigger letters so they can fill up the page oops so other than that Aoi has been jumping around the screen.

So can I HURHURHUR

uh no aoi shutup

FINE THEN I'LL LEAVE BEH!

yep bye then

Oh hi

Aoi had growned up to be a Chamametchi as a teen.

Her group members are Colleen the :ichigotchi: and Lisa the Ringotchi

I named the band SUKKIRI3 (Which for english speakers it's Refreshed3)

Now I am a quite busy so enjoy this drawing of Chamametchi which takes forever to draw!!!!!!!!!!!

ejy4wi.jpg

Wow I really let this topic down anyway passing pro debut was hard so I gave up and went to something more simple the v3

before I talk about her let go to the growth steps

you see the new Tamagotchi I was going to hatch came out into a girl. After that she became a Tamatchi and finally a teen whose name I don't it looks like a bigger Tamatchi but blue and with a curl tomorrow she should be a adult who I hope will be a Violetchi or a Pyonkotchi . Oh and her name is Lily now that I've explained everything I should start logging in again and perhaps add Tamagotchi Friends once they come out c: but for now I have to lot don't worry I will inform you guys what Lily's adult stage is c: bye~

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back