Key Chains - Where To Buy?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbiedbee

Reaction score
Hey all

I've been collecting some Tamagotchis from eBay this past few weeks and one or two of them didn't come with key chains.

I'm collecting a few Tamas, got a few different Connexions so far, but I really like the 1996/97 P1s and P2s. So, I'm mainly collecting Tamas at the moment for collections' sake, and perhaps a bit of an investment.

My question is, in the interest of keeping value on my Tamas, is there a place I can buy replacement key chains? I've done a little searching and not really found anything. Maybe I'm not searching for the right term, maybe "fob chain" or something?

Thanks in advance.

Robbie

Try searching just the word "tamagotchi" on ebay and set the list on "price + shipping lowest first". The cheapest things you should find are sort of keychains, if I get what you want. :) Good luck!

Look in art stores. (bead-art, jewelry) usually they have bags of keychains either on or off the chain already. Or, you can buy cheap keychains and use those as replacements.

Some hobby stores sell ball chains by the foot, and the little connectors for a very low price. I like ball chains better than the usual keychains the tamas in the USA come with. They are lighter in weight, and can be made as long or as short as you want. They won't really damage the tama either, if you are careful. I replace all of the keychains with ball chain every time I get a new tama.

Some hobby stores sell ball chains by the foot, and the little connectors for a very low price. I like ball chains better than the usual keychains the tamas in the USA come with. They are lighter in weight, and can be made as long or as short as you want. They won't really damage the tama either, if you are careful. I replace all of the keychains with ball chain every time I get a new tama.
Ball chain! Thank you! I didn't have much luck with my searches because I wasn't really using the right term.

Thank you all for your responses :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back