All Tamagotchi Anime?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TotallyTamagotchi

Reaction score
Hi!! I was planning on watching all the tamagotchi anime episodes over time, but I wanted to make sure I had all the serieses....series's..... well you know what I mean. I just wanted to have an organized list of them. Thanks!

It depends on what you mean by the anime... like as in just the 30-minute episodes, movies or literally EVERYTHING?

But if you mean everything, then here's them in order sort of

Tamagotchi the movie

Lets go! Tamagotchi! - 12 episodes (but they are about 2-3 minutes long each)

Tamagotchi: Happiest Story in the Universe (another movie)

^Also there are about 3 2-minute long episodes to follow up this (kinda like Lets go! Tamagotchi! which are on Youtube)

Tamagotchi! (the original anime) - 143 episodes

Tamagotchi! Yume Kira Dream - 49 episodes

Tamagotchi! Miracle Friends - 29 episodes

GO-GO Tamagotchi! - 11 episodes (so far, new ones come out every Thursday)

Also, there are english dubbed episodes of Yume Kira Dream (called Tamagotchi Friends webisodes, which you can find on the Tamagotchi Friends website) coming out that are cut down to 5-minute episodes

Most of the original anime and all of Lets go! are on Youtube, including the 25 episodes that are english dubbed, but most of them are in japanese

Yume Kira Dream, Miracle Friends, and GO-GO are on Nosub.tv (where'd you'd have to search たまごっち to find the episodes) But most of the beginning episodes of Yume Kira Dream don't work

I probably forgot some, but that's about all I know of

Hope I helped a bit :)

There are also...

Anime TV de hakken!Tamagotchi (1997 Studio Gallop, each episode is about 1 minute long)

Tamagotchi honto no hanashi (1997, theatrical short by Toei animation, about 9 minutes long)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back