Strange Pixel Fading

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WiiYoShi14

Reaction score
Hey, so I've already made a topic about my Devilgotchi but I really was intrigued by what I saw on it now.

Some of the pixels are faded, but not all. For example, say the tamagotchi is moving around, pixels around him will be highlighted but all the others are not. If he moves to the left, all the pixels on the left light up but not the ones on the right or middle.

Is there a fix for this?

That's odd, I noticed that in your photo. Could it be a glitch from the battery leak?

Or maybe you have to tighten the inner screws of the circuit board. But you have to be very careful, I'm not sure if you'd be willing to take apart such a valuable Tamagotchi.

One of my p1 does this. I find it helps to tighten the screws if possible, but may not solve the issue fully. If you can not tighten the screws anymore... Grab some art foam and stick it in with the batteries. It may help a little bit and it won't harm your devil. Added pressure to both sides of the battery and tighens the part under the battery using the battery.

To put short, my p1 likes to hide into the blankness. I couldn't solve this fully.

The cause of the glitch could maybe be dust in the screen parts? I'd suggest you open it up and wipe all parts clean, carefully using alcohol cleanse for example... And then screw it together tightly, but not too tightly. I've never heard of a dysfunctional NIP tamagotchi where the fault was a lack of pressure, So my guess is that the fault is something else..,

Try depressing the screen. If it doesn't change, I recommend opening it up carefully, but do this at your own risk. Try to clean between the screen and the circuit board, and then carefully putting it back together. (be very careful about the sound chip)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back