~ Lucky Lucky Tamatomo! ~ Prologue

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamacass

Reaction score
Yes, I may have done my last fan fiction thingy, but that was posted by complete accident. Sorry about that, I will continue making these!

-Prologue-
~The afterlife~
Most Tamagotchis would think that Tamagotchi Planet would have a happy future. The streets still full of colour, Kiraritchi and Yumemitchi continuing their courier and Mametchi and friends would have wonderful jobs to make their dreams come true.
But sadly, one thing - yes, one teeny, tiny little thing - stopped this. The future - Dark, scary and Tama UFOs flying everywhere, scanning for life sources. But one Tamagotchi was in the shadows and smoke - a girl from a different planet... one who was scared and was worried about Mametchi, the expert scientist.
It was Himespetchi. As she ran from them, something - or someone - stopped her in the tracks of freedom. "Please, don't... Spacytchi, please... where's Mametchi..."
A loud, ear - shattering scream came from the shadows. A dark, evil laughter was heard. Pipospetchi and Akespetchi were hiding from the one and only...
KING SPACYTCHI. Yes, he actually took over Tamagotchi planet... alone. He gave up on his brothers after a fight which led to Pipospetchi beating up Spacytchi. He was truly evil... and forgot about everybody but himself.
Himespetchi was found bleeding from her leg, crying in pain. The UFOs rescued her and managed to fix her leg. Himespetchi looked out into the distance. Being a 32 year - old Tamagotchi, she tried her hardest not to cry about her friends. The planet was demolished. Completely destroyed. King Spacytchi was crazy. Himespetchi looked at the rescue Tamas, which consisted of Chamametchi, Kikitchi and an unknown Tamagotchi with red ears.
Himespetchi got out her fortune phone. It was the only thing she managed to retrieve after King Spacytchi destroyed the planet. "I know what to do." Himespetchi said quietly to the Tamagotchi with red ears. "Sweetietchi... it's time."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back