The life of Mina the Pyonkotchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamacass

Reaction score
~@~
"Yawn... huh? Oh, it's morning. Time to do the morning beep..."
BEEBEBEBOPBEBEEEEEP!
"Agh! Oh, you cheeky little Tamagotchi! You know I hate the morning beep!" Groaned Cloe, an 11 yr. old girl. "Well, serves you right for not waking up to feed me!" Laughed Mina, a Pyonkotchi. From the outside, she sounded like... well, beeps. "Huh. You must be programed differently from other V4 Tamagotchis. I mean, it's almost like you know what I'm saying!" Exclaimed Cloe. "Oh, I do." Smirked Mina. On the inside of the screen, behind the sprite and icons, was Mina in the iconic background. The sprite screen would follow what she did. If she got angry, the sprite would copy her. It was like a program, except it didn't show the extra things Mina did (Feelings, getting into bed, etc.)
"Well, time to go to school." Cloe sighed, and she paused Mina. Well, not exactly. She paused the sprite. So Mina was free to hang out in Tamatown (It existed in the Extra Coding). She decided to go to work, which was the TT Bakery. Mina was a chef and had many award winning cakes and treats. She found Sweetietchi there. "I'll have the usual, please!" Said Sweetietchi, Up - beat as usual. "OK... Mocha beans... lots of milk... 2 sugars... done!" Said Mina, designing a heart in the coffee, as always. As Sweetietchi drank it, she talked about her usual days existing as deleted code ("Which is B-O-R-I-N-G!) and how she wanted to be released as a character in the connection era. As always, Mina pretended to listen, as Sweetietchi talked about the same thing everyday.
Mina finished for the day, and went back to the plastic egg, just in time. Cloe barged in, beaming with happiness. "Guess what! My friend gave me her V4!" Yelled Cloe in delight. Mina looked at it strangely. On there was a Zukyutchi named Chris. "I'm going to connect you guys straight away!" Cloe said and pressed connect on both of them. Soon enough, Mina found herself flying through the air, so thin Cloe couldn't see her. She travelled through the INFA - RED port, through the circuit board and landed behind the screen. "Oh yeah! I forgot that the Tamagotchi who comes over has to give a gift." Said Mina, and she handed Chris a present containing flowers. She took the travel through thin air again and back to her Tamagotchi. Chris blushed when he opened it. Was this love at first sight?
2 days later...
"Yawn... huh? Cloe? Where am I?"
She was standing behind the screen. But it was different. It was cracked and the buttons were out. A glitchy sprite of an egg with wings was on the screen. Mina found herself fading. "Oh no... CLOE! NOOOO!"
...Her last sight was a crashed car with 2 ambulances and police...
Mina opened her eyes. She was at the arrival centre in TamaTown. She walked out and saw the colourful sight. A nurse Hanatchi came out to tell her what happened. "Well, Cloe and her family were driving home from the restaurant they visited. Cloe was going to get you and Chris married, but... her parents lost control of the car and crashed. They survived, but you and Chris got lost in the wreck. Your egg broke and your sprite died. Chris ran out of battery and didn't make it. I'm sorry." Pyonkotchi wept at the news. She looked up at the sky and thanked Cloe for everything.
18 months later...
"Happy birthday, Cloe!" Her parents cried as she received a present from them. It was a little packet. Cloe opened it to find a new V4. "Oh my gosh! A new V4! THANKYOU so much!" Cloe yelled, hugging her parents. "Oh, and something else..." her Mum said, handing her another packet. As Cloe opened them, she screamed in delight! "WOW! A V3! YAAAYYY!!!" As she started them up, a girl hatched on the V4 and a boy hatched on the V3. "I'll name her... Christine and him... Mini."
To be continued with the new adventures of Christine and Mini!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back