TRAVELING WITH TAMAGOTCHI P's + others

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OlympicAir

Reaction score
Hello Tama-world!

With the closing of a stressful school year (those of you who know what APUSH is, ya know what I mean), I am ready to take on summer traveling. Specifically, I am flying this week to Greece (my country by birth), and want to bring some tamas (staying there for three weeks). I wrap the tamas I want to bring in a sock, which works with me, but I'm kind of a "neat freak" and don't really want to just throw my tama P's in a sock buried in my 8 pound carry-on. So, my ideas don't really tickle me to death (I've got nothin :p :p :p :p :p :p ), so do any of you guys have any ideas for cases or something of that sort?

Any help is appreciated, as always! :) :)

I hope you all are enjoying the summer (or winter)!

Thanks!

This is getting long!

I'll cut it short now!

Ok, I'm actually stopping here! Bye!

I don't know where you are but... I know here in my airports let you have a carry on and a purse. Regardless you are a guy or girl. I would carry them with you. Keep them in a pouch or something, they may want to see them just because they are electronic. Keep that in mind, they maybe touched. I usually leave them at home unless I drive.

I use a mesh pouch for my P's, and it works pretty well! (Not exactly sure what to call it). It's made from what appears to be a very fine mesh.

You could put your Tamas in your carry-on until you sit in your seat on the plane and then take them out?

I usely use a lanyard for my Tamas when im traveling but I usually only take a few so I don't lose all of them :/

Hopefully I helped a little :D

HeyTama

I usually have mine in socks in a big make up bag with my old beanie hat or a scarf in there too for extra cushioning.

Also, I don't know if they're still being sold but I have a hello kitty ds case that used to be in all the Game shops (in the UK anyway), it's cushioned inside and in the shape of a tiny backpack, 2 pockets with long enough straps to wear it over your shoulder, perfect protection for up to three modern TMGC :) . Maybe you could find something similar in a game shop? I'm sure they'll still be on the net somewhere too.

Last edited by a moderator:
You better read the transportation notfications and something like that in your country and the country your going just in case, but pretty sure your allowed to bring it lolz.

I recently traveled back to the UK with mine and they were safe inside individual pouches with the batteries out but really to anyone that is worried about traveling abroad with tamagotchi's in your hand luggage the security never ask for you to take them out or to check them :)

Hm, well, I may be a bit late but for future ref. I would pause or stop running most of them and only bring one or two favorites (perhaps whichever ones have the most progress/generations) as you might not have time to properly care for a whole team of tamas. I would try purchasing a carrying case with a separate compartment for each. Line the compartments with felt, fabric scraps, etc, then place tamas in there with socks around them, you don't know what they'll go through what with airport security! They may be removed and checked, so be cautious. In fact, if you are extremely attached to your character or progress, DON'T bring them in case security pops them open. I doubt it would happen but better safe than sorry. Safe travels!

I know this is kind of late but if there's a chance that you'd get there again, use a foamy pouch with pockets in it so that you would just slip the tamas in there respective places. :D That's what I do because I still go to Japan (my country of birth too) every after 2 months. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back