The new adventures of Christine and Mini!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamacass

Reaction score
~@~
"Chhiiii! Chiiii!"
"BEEEP! BEEEP!" Went the V4 and V3. Cloe had just started playing the Tamagotchis. Christine was a girl on the V4 and Mini was a boy on the V3. "OK, feed feed feed feed... games games games games... YAY! Happy and UN - hungry!" Cloe exclaimed, satisfied. After an hour, Christine evolved into Puchitchi and Mini into Mohitamatchi. Behind the sprite, Christine got bored and beeped for fun. She got disciplined and got upset. "No! It was only fuuun!" She yelled, getting angry.
Meanwhile, Mini was jumping around like a crazy blob. "I wanna play gaaames!" He beeped. Cloe spotted him and played bump. He won and got some Gotchi points. Soon, it was time to connect. Mini went over to Christine and gave her a present. It was a poo! Christine got angry. "WHYYY?! WHY WHY WHYYYY?!" She yelled, doing an ear - piecing beep. "Woah, woah! It's OK Christine. Let's play Mimic." Said Cloe, covering her ears. Christine got up to the 4th round and got some points, enough to buy something at the store. She brought ice-cream and went back to the main screen.
Cloe had to go to school, so she paused the sprites. Christine and Mini decided to hang out in Tamatown (Existing in the coding). Christine went to the park while Mini went to the theme park. They both had fun and returned home to the paused sprite. "Sigh... life is boring behind the screen..." Sighed Christine and leaned on the screen. Surprisingly, she transported to Mini's egg! "Woah!" Mini exclaimed, and looked at Christine's egg. It said "Connected". "I must've leaned on the connect icon! Inside, it does it automatically!" Christine exclaimed. She pressed the "Connect" icon and went back to her Tamagotchi. "Wow..." Mini sighed in a daze... "She's a keeper..."
The next day, Christine evolved into Young Memetchi while Mini evolved into Hashitamatchi. Cloe played games with them, fed them, all that stuff. Soon enough, Christine went to school and her teacher was the fashion one. She learnt alot about fashion while Mini went to TT bakery. He had little iced patties with a delicious and satisfying Strawberry Milkshake. As he left that day, something would change his life... forever.
When Mini got back to his sprite, he realised something on Christine's egg. Did she get... un-paused? She was sick and had 3 poops on her screen. "Don't worry sister, I'm coming!" Yelled Mini and doing so, pressed the connect icon. He transported and avoiding the poops, pressed the medicine icon twice and the toilet icon. Christine looked at Mini. "Mini! You saved me! THANKYOU BROTHER!!!" Yelled Christine as she squeezed her brother. "Aggghhh.... too... hard...." Mini managed to say. He pressed the connect button and returned back, just in time for Cloe as she came into her room. "Hm... how is Christine alright if she got un - paused?" Cloe asked herself. But she didn't worry. She had a fun day with the tamas as they played, got fed and laughed.
Everything seemed alright. But hiding in the shadows, was a tiny, sneaky Tamagotchi.
"As soon as he evolves, he will be mine..."
To be continued with "Mina, the guardian of the future!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back