Where to buy?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hamaimon

Reaction score
I've looked all around for tamas' of all kinds, but I cannot find them anywhere... where would I be able to buy them? Doesn't matter what gen. Reliable places are hard to find sometimes... thanks~

EBay, TaoBao (using Agent Yoybuy), and Yahoo Japan (using agent Rinkya, but the fees are very high).

Also try FaceBook groups such as Tamagotchi Traders, Tamagotchi Collectors, and Tama-Hatchi. Be sure to read the rules :)

Last edited by a moderator:
In case you were referring to stores, sadly, tamagotchis have been discontinued and are no longer being sold in stores. At least the connections and vintages anyway.

But the tamagotchi friends is releasing in America soon. I thought july 11? Its alredy in Europe

if youre unsure about sites like ebay, you can also buy from amazon. they have quite a few there, including color tamas. :D the kinds amazon lacks are the vintage ones.

Sorry, I don't think they sell Tamagotchis in store anymore. Well that's until the Tamagotchi Friends will come out (hopefully Bandai won't cancel them) But Ebay is your best bet on Tamagotchis and make sure to check the seller ratings and reviews before buying. Amazon is sketchy with Tamagotchis because they don't show the real pictures of the item; they only show stock pictures. If you buy off Amazon, there is a potential risk of getting scammed.

That's my input of where you can buy Tamagotchis. Hope I helped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back