What's up with my Tamagotchi Connection?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyr

Reaction score
So I have a tamagotchi connection v4, and the tama I'm raising right now is a teen. However, when I check his stats it still says he is 1 year old. Is this normal? Do the tamas in the v4 age differently than the other versions? I started him the day after my Tamatown, which is 4 so my connection tamagotchi should be about three.

For what it's worth, I got my tamagotchis from Amazon and my connection was the only one that was used as it had not come in a package like the other two did.

here's the growth times:

Baby - 1 minute

Toddler - 1 hour

Teen - 24 hours

Adult - 36 hours (3 days total for the teen to evolve)

Correct me if I am wrong on this, if you want. ^^

Yeah, that's normal, but be careful of buying Tamagotchis on Amazon because they don't really show originally taken pictures, but instead stock pictures. There could be a higher risk of being scammed.

It turns to 1 age at the time excactly when it envolves, for example it turns to 1 when the baby hatch and for ex it hatched at 5pm it will turn to age 1 at 5pm

Thanks guys! I'll be careful when getting Tamas from Amazon; this one had a picture that I think was a stock photo but it wound up looking like another photo that I saw of a V4 (yellow with red and orange numbers) so I'm pretty sure it's legit.

Once it started aging past one year, I came to the conclusion that it was doing that cuz I was pausing it for work. My Tama is now ~3 and she's turned into a Masktchi :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back