Tamagotchi Connection Cornershop 2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

painaputchi

Reaction score
Hello! Some times ago I started playing Tamagotchi Connection Cornershop 2 on my DS, and there are some things that I noticed that left me a bit... uhm... weirdly surprised o__O?

1) I've played both with Mametchi and Memetchi, and both HATE me when I tap the stylus on them... why? XD Does it happen to you too? I find it odd because a Tama should like his owner's "attention"... I always have to be extremely careful not to accidentally tap on them or else they would say I'm a bad person!

2) I thought to have heard that once you completed the game (that I think should be bringing all Shops to the maximum level (Royal, ain't it?)) you could receive the "secret codes" to put on the V4 to obtain 2 special toys... am I right? Or was it another Corner Shop version (1 or 3)?

Don't worry, you can keep tapping them! They may seem grumpy but over time, they'll start to like you more and more and then they'll say really lovely, adorable things <3

I think that when you get all the shops to maximum level, there's only one code for the Version 4. it appears in the lower left corner on the top screen and it gives you a slide.

Making all the shops Royal also lets you play as Princess Tamako; a little yellow tab will appear at the top of the screen. All the shops are already unlocked when you play as Princess Tamako and you can't save as her.

Thank you very much!! I was quite sad when I found out that Tamas didn't want to be touched at all!!

I'd also like to ask: have you played Cornershop 1? Does it have the "Care" feature? Also, is the Cornershop 2 the only game with the "Customer list" feature? I really enjoyed "collecting" all the characters that visited my shops, but when I played Cornershop 3 I couldn't find this feature anywhere.

Thanks again :)

Corner Shop 1 has the care feature too but they seem to hate you forever XD Mametchi still complains about me touching him even though I've won the game :mellow:

And yes, only Corner Shop 2 has the customer list sadly~

Oh, I see :( So bad they didn't put the collecting feature on the other games!

I wonder how will next games be (there are a lot that went out only in Japan sadly), but since they'll be all for 3DS I won't be able to play them! ç_ç

Maybe someone will make a Topic, if ever one of the TT community manages to play them ^_^

Thank you for your replies!

You have ANY? *___* Even japanese ones? Then could I ask you one more thing, please?

I tried to play "Tamagotchi Collection" (the game in which your starship crushes on Tamagotchi Planet and you have to "befriend" all the characters :) ), but I just can't save the game!! Every time I stop playing, I have to re-do everything from the start. Where's the "Save" option? I tried (randomly) tapping everywhere, but I just can't figure out how to save.

Hello EMF!! Have you re-discovered how to save in Tamagotchi Collection? ^_^

Ahah!! Thanks, I'll wait. I'm also thinking to open a Topic on Tamagotchi DS games, because I'm getting courious of knowing if they're known outside Japan and which ones are the best/recommended ^_^ . I'm just waiting to have a bit more time, since I'm preparing another (big and boring :( ) exam.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back